Looking to purchase BT1100 backhoe attachment for L48

Elliemay79

Equipment
2005 L48 Kubota
Mar 25, 2024
Southern Oregon
I know, I know …. It’s a long shot but I did purchase an L48 without the backhoe attachment. Gonna need one here soon. Willing to travel within Oregon. Or to Idaho, Nevada, California, or anywhere on the way to Tyler Tx. Please let me know If you have one that you’re willing to part with And your price. Thanks in advance.

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Obviously needing paint, and likely needing hose replacement,..... that sale for $800, IMHO was a VERY good deal.
I note that this one sold, has a pin on bucket, as most do.

The Kubota BH bucket coupler (# K7770) is available for this machine (I have it on my L48).
Makes life VERY easy with "quick connect", use of all BH buckets that are also used on the Kubota mini-ex series.

Standard pin on buckets can also be converted to Q/C buckets, with weld on ears from E-Bay.
New Q/C coupler cost is about $1350.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Elliemay79

Equipment
2005 L48 Kubota
Mar 25, 2024
Southern Oregon
Obviously needing paint, and likely needing hose replacement,..... that sale for $800, IMHO was a VERY good deal.
I note that this one sold, has a pin on bucket, as most do.

The Kubota BH bucket coupler (# K7770) is available for this machine (I have it on my L48).
Makes life VERY easy with "quick connect", use of all BH buckets that are also used on the Kubota mini-ex series.

Standard pin on buckets can also be converted to Q/C buckets, with weld on ears from E-Bay.
New Q/C coupler cost is about $1350.
That’s awesome! Great information to know, thank you. I knew there had to be something aftermarket, or some conversion to make it a little more simpler for swapping of buckets and attachments.

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
That’s awesome! Great information to know, thank you. I knew there had to be something aftermarket, or some conversion to make it a little more simpler for swapping of buckets and attachments.
Being able to swap BH buckets is absolutely simple, with the Kubota Q/A coupler system.
I VERY seriously doubt that you will EVER find a used, or discounted, "quick connect" Kubota BH bucket coupler.
There is no aftermarket coupler for the L48.
If you really want it, be prepared to bite the Kubota $ bullet!
IMHO, It is worth it!

Reactions: 1 user