Locking mower deck in up position

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
i guess most everyone is doing/redoing the driveways now. i want to know is there anyway to lock the mower up so i can hook up the drag blade to move gravel on the driveway. with a dinged up wing I cant lugand tug the mower deck off and on,,its hard doing some things one handed esp left handed. so is there a way so i can use the rear blade with out getting gravle all up inside the mower deck? i dont want to be pushing stone around with it,
peace
skeets

handyman

Equipment
Kubota B7100HST-E
Sep 18, 2009
Dayton,Tn.
skeets I have a b7100 and it has a bracket on the rear of deck with a bracket above and a bar dangling around that I can raise deck up with hydraulics(Have to manually lift deck another couple inches to place bar over pin and a clevis pin holds bar on pin with deck up.) then move 3 inch bar up and place over a extended pin to hold my mmm on and that way I can raise my wheels and it gives me enough clearence so I didnot have that much trouble spreading gravel on mine.Then you can raise deck up and down and the bracket and pin holds the deck raised. sorry if I havent made myself to clear. handy