Let's Share a Little About Ourselves

Creature Meadow

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 L4600, Disk, Brush Hog, GB60 Garden Bedder, GSS72 Grading Scraper
Sep 19, 2016
Central North Carolina
Thought it would be insightful to just share a little about ourselves so members could get to know each other little better.

Hobbies
- Hunting period but passion for deer
- Volunteer fireman 31 years and counting

Profession
- Metrologist and inspector of nuclear products

Katie Kubota is our L4600DT

Favorite meal is prime rib medium rare, with a stuffed tater, salad, field peas and some drop biscuits.

Live in the country in an old remolded farm house once owned by my mom's dad on 13 acres.

My screen name Creature Meadow comes from my parents having the road into the farm named after children stories my mom writes about life at Creature Meadow.

Share as much or as little as you feel like to help others get to know you.

Thanks for reading and for your contribution.

Jay

Last edited:

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
Just got out of jail on a 6 year stint for stalking people online:eek:. Soon as I left jail I stole the first vehicle I came across and it happened to be this orange/rust colored half broke down tractor that I later found out was a kubota.

First attachment I got was a backhoe so i could bury things...errr dig holes and stuff.

Anyway, nice to meet ya JAY..:D

Just kidding obviously but welcome to the crazy internet which isnt really a good place to give too many personal details unless its on a private or personal level.

Im in Maine and have a small Masonry business . I own some land in northern Maine which I plan to develop into a camp which is why I got the Kubota

Last edited:

greeno

Equipment
B2710 w/LA402 FEL, BL4690 hoe, RB1560, GS1560, Haban 5' sickle bar, 5' JD RC
Jul 14, 2018
Big Lake MN
Hard no.

Nice try FBI ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
-Born again Christian.
-Married 27 years, 3 children, 1 grandchild, 2 more on the way (June and July).
-Love shooting. Don't hunt (too sentimental about animals, but I have no issue with people who do hunt), but love target shooting.
-Always wanted to learn to weld. Finally did it, and eventually started building stabilizers. I have always worked with my hands, and I thoroughly enjoy metal fabrication.
-Love anything to do with tractors- always have.

John T

Equipment
2017 BX23S
May 5, 2017
under a rock
I started life as a zygote and before long found myself as a blastula. Upon losing my gills and shedding the remnants of my vestigial tail, I discovered uses for my opposable thumbs and forefingers and learned to ride a motorcycle.

I cruise the dark city streets at night on my bad motor scooter, on the hunt for ladies of the night.

I also like to perform magic tricks and take long walks into the sea.

My next project might be a grapple.

bucktail

Equipment
L1500DT, 6' king kutter back blade, boom, dirt scoop ford disk JD212
Jun 13, 2016
MN
Still in the witless protection program Sorry :D
Fixed
I'm an extrusion engineer at a medical device company. I live on a quarter acre. I bought 9 acres and was going to get my build done before the next housing bubble but we're in it so I'm deciding whether to wait or not. I hunt deer in mn and try to make it out to Wyoming once in a while for elk pronghorn or deer. I used to fish quite a bit but I don't anymore.

I grew up (sorta) on a farm in western Minnesota.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
I'm a dirty old man and proud of it. Live on 40 acres and rent another 150 out in the country where the busses don't run. Have 2 big Kubota tractors and a barn full of equipment, 2 dogs, 30 cats and a crabby wife.

Life is good.

Newlyme

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 w/loader, finish mower, tiller, auger, rake. BX24 w/loader, backhoe
May 27, 2015
Nelson Ohio USA
Just got out of jail on a 6 year stint for stalking people online:eek:. Soon as I left jail I stole the first vehicle I came across and it happened to be this orange/rust colored half broke down tractor that I later found out was a kubota.

First attachment I got was a backhoe so i could bury things...errr dig holes and stuff.

Anyway, nice to meet ya JAY..:D

Just kidding obviously but welcome to the crazy internet which isnt really a good place to give too many personal details unless its on a private or personal level.

Im in Maine and have a small Masonry business . I own some land in northern Maine which I plan to develop into a camp which is why I got the Kubota
Obviously? Hmmmm?
Just the fact your a Clone raises a couple of questions.
1) Which one are You , the Criminal or the Camper?
2) Are there only you two?
:D