Let it snow!

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I'll play. I think its to the right and back of the woodshed.
DING, DING, DING, We have a winner, It was snow free when I pull it down there the day before to make some room to clean up around it's normal parking spots. :eek:

Took about 15 min just to get in the door, threw it in 4 low and walked right on out of the 4 foot pile behind and around it! :D
Then took 30 min to get all the snow off of it! :p

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Very interesting picture. The psychology of the pack. How do they determine who will lead? When will they switch? Where are they going? How far will they go before resting or returning? Which one is the blind one?
The lead is the young and energetic, they rotate and take turns, the Alpha wolf tell them the direction and all the other factors involved.

Stevie would do great with that pack! :D
For those that don't know, Stevie is our blind, miniature (Bad Breeder) Siberian husky rescue from California.
And for those that just said poor blind guy, this dude gets around better great, he rarely hits anything.
He can do full runs through and round all the trees in their acre fenced yard and takes many supervised trips all over the place in the summer.
He also has an awesome attitude and temperament! :D

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
The lead is the young and energetic, they rotate and take turns, the Alpha wolf tell them the direction and all the other factors involved.

Stevie would do great with that pack! :D
For those that don't know, Stevie is our blind, miniature (Bad Breeder) Siberian husky rescue from California.
And for those that just said poor blind guy, this dude gets around better great, he rarely hits anything.
He can do full runs through and round all the trees in their acre fenced yard and takes many supervised trips all over the place in the summer.
He also has an awesome attitude and temperament! :D
After being a letter carrier for years I could pretty much tell if I liked a dogs owners by their dogs so it's not surprising your dog has a good attitude and temperament. Good to here your dog gets along so well, now back to being pissed at Daren Todd for sitting in the heat drinking his beer, lol.

mpham

Equipment
B 2650 cab
Nov 15, 2016
Massachusetts
4 inches of heavy wet slop today and it looks like we will be getting 8-12 thursday. Now the new machine can get some use.

torch

Equipment
B7100HSD, B2789, B2550, B4672, 48" cultivator, homemade FEL and Cab
Jun 10, 2016
Muskoka, Ont.
Nothing under this pile but dense snow layered with ice:

Today: snow, changing to ice pellets in the morning, changing to freezing rain this afternoon, followed by rain late in the evening, and back to snow after midnight. In other words: a microcosm of our entire winter thus far.

pendoreille

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2620, fel, RB1560, Piranha Tooth Bar
Jan 2, 2015
Newport, WA
Ne WA NW ID
another winter storm warning 8 to 12 iches, that will put me a little over 5 feet on the flat.
NIW may never find that PU truck or the AC I think he was bs ing us when he said the wolves ate the ground hogs

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Ne WA NW ID
another winter storm warning 8 to 12 iches, that will put me a little over 5 feet on the flat.
NIW may never find that PU truck or the AC I think he was bs ing us when he said the wolves ate the ground hogs
Hope you guys have some snowshoes :eek:

opie21

Feb 5, 2017
US
We've been hit hard this year in SW CO. More coming soon!

Sent from my K88 using Tapatalk

sawmill

Equipment
bx24 backhoe/fel, 48" Bush mower
Nov 16, 2014
ione, washington
Ne WA NW ID
Look at the bright side. We can make snowmen in August.:D

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Look at the bright side. We can make snowmen in August.:D
I'm going to get some shipping containers and pack it in and send it to all the fine OTT'ers on here that don't get the stuff! :p