Leaking Hydraulic Fluid/Crack in housing >>Used Parts Dealers?

ve9aa

Equipment
TG1860, BX2380 -backblade, bx2830 snowblower, fel, weight box,pallet forks,etc
Apr 11, 2021
NB, Canada
Leaking Hydraulic Fluid/Crack in housing >>Used Parts Dealers?

"the entire system" for what exactly (and which tractor)?
L225?
B7800?
Something else?

ve9aa

Equipment
TG1860, BX2380 -backblade, bx2830 snowblower, fel, weight box,pallet forks,etc
Apr 11, 2021
NB, Canada
i guess everything "under the seat"..."tractor back end"...found kubota salvage yard...All States Parts
Can I be blunt?

Generally speaking, to a point, the more words you use, the better advice/help you'll receive.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
i guess everything "under the seat"..."tractor back end"...found kubota salvage yard...All States Parts
Everything under the set encompasses hundreds of parts.
Can't help you out if you don't help us.
And calling a salvage yard with the "I need everything under the seat" isn't going to get you very far.

Maybe go here (link below) and pick the part or parts that you need and maybe then we can be more helpful to you.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
unfortunately i'm not where the tractor is and can't get the part #. But to be more specific...i need to find a kubota salvage yard
Even if you were with the tractor Kubota doesn't put part #'s on there parts.

And there are a lot more ways to get parts for what you need than a salvage yard, which there are very few that deal in Kubota's.
Several members on here salvage parts so the more specific you are the better your chances are to get it fixed.

Notmydayjob

Equipment
L225 and B7800
Jul 22, 2023
Birmingham, AL
Everything under the set encompasses hundreds of parts.
Can't help you out if you don't help us.
And calling a salvage yard with the "I need everything under the seat" isn't going to get you very far.

Maybe go here (link below) and pick the part or parts that you need and maybe then we can be more helpful to you.
I not trying to rebuild part by part the place where the hydraulic fluid is held and used, my dealer has given me that list and $cost, I'm trying to get a price on the "system" ...like "what's the cost of a transmission for a 2012 honda accord" . Is it not any simpler than that??? and I called a salvage yard and they asked for the part number of the system...LOL... thanks for passing along the link

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
unfortunately i'm not where the tractor is and can't get the part #. But to be more specific...i need to find a kubota salvage yard
"To be more specific", there is NO dedicated "Kubota salvage yard"!!

Last edited:

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
There is a member here that has a salvage yard in California.

You can send a private message to him using the envelope or “start conversation“ functio.

His user name is @007kubotaguy

I believe you will need to know where the split in the tractor is located that starts where you need the part to start. You may just need the rear axle, you may need the the whole rear half of the tractor that starts at the rear of the engine, he won’t know what you need unless you can describe it fairly well.

You may just need to find a second complete parts tractor and combine the best of both to get one good tractor.

Reactions: 1 user

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Sounds like what you need to buy is a parts tractor and take the parts you need.
A salvage yard is going to want $$$$ for what you want because they will want the sum of all parts.

Reactions: 1 users

Notmydayjob

Equipment
L225 and B7800
Jul 22, 2023
Birmingham, AL
There is a member here that has a salvage yard in California.

You can send a private message to him using the envelope or “start conversation“ functio.

His user name is @007kubotaguy

I believe you will need to know where the split in the tractor is located that starts where you need the part to start. You may just need the rear axle, you may need the the whole rear half of the tractor that starts at the rear of the engine, he won’t know what you need unless you can describe it fairly well.

You may just need to find a second complete parts tractor and combine the best of both to get one good tractor.
This is helpful, thanks for the thoughtful response!

Reactions: 1 user

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
Anyone know of an online kubota junkyard where I might get the entire system?
Thanks!
Look at this ad that came up today

I think it’s what you need!

Last edited:

Notmydayjob

Equipment
L225 and B7800
Jul 22, 2023
Birmingham, AL
Look at this add that came up today

I think it’s what you need!

Thanks Russell!

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
re: ...
my dealer has given me that list and $cost,

it would have been nice to post this 'estimate' so others can guide you as to best 'options' for your quest.

Agree, a whole ,or mostly complete 'parts tractor' would be the best..you never know when some other part will magically break.
I refer to it as the 'Noah Principle'. Buy 2 of everything, 1 you use, 2nd gets dusty on the shelf..never needed BUT if you do....blow some dust off,install, you're up and running again !

Notmydayjob

Equipment
L225 and B7800
Jul 22, 2023
Birmingham, AL
re: ...
my dealer has given me that list and $cost,

it would have been nice to post this 'estimate' so others can guide you as to best 'options' for your quest.

Agree, a whole ,or mostly complete 'parts tractor' would be the best..you never know when some other part will magically break.
I refer to it as the 'Noah Principle'. Buy 2 of everything, 1 you use, 2nd gets dusty on the shelf..never needed BUT if you do....blow some dust off,install, you're up and running again !
Entire Case Axle was quoted $2600 and another $2500 for labor