Laurent Cab Company out of business

Digger Dager

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M59 TLB, B3200 w/front snow blower, 3 @ ZD326 62" rear discharge mowers
Greetings, and early Happy Halloween,

I haven't been able to lurk on here like I used to, so this might be a repeat of information. I found out recently that Laurent has closed its cab manufacturing plant, and sold all of its inventory. Since I am a bit clumsy, I have had to replace a part or two over the years. Can't do that anymore. They were from Quebec, Canada.

I know that members like mikester, and others have these cabs, so I thought I would pass the information along.

They made a very good product. I did not hear the cause of the closer.

Digger Dager

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
Replacing a broken window in the future nags at me a little...

Thanks for the update. I don't think there's much of a market for expensive aftermarket cabs. They made the nicest one for the M59 IMHO. I wish I new about the sale I probably would have bought some spares.

Manufacturing in general is going the way of the Dodo here in Canada thanks to "free trade" and high overhead costs to keep the doors open. We are a warehousing and exporter of raw materials nation now..

julietanannen

Jan 4, 2022
USA
I'll use secondhand tractor parts until I find a reasonably priced parts supplier. Honestly, I'm tired of my search. All the companies are overpriced. It's a shame that Laurent is no longer in business. Maybe I should set up my own manufacturing business. Right now, I have many tractors at my disposal with employees. We even have an accounting department, but I'm not happy with it. Yes, I'm not literate, so I don't understand complicated financial operations. Sometimes I even want to write to a consultant at https://ndandp.co.uk/insolvency-claims/misfeasance-claims/ to check my guesses about the misallocation of finances in our company. If everything is in order, I'll consider building a plant to produce parts.

Last edited: