L4610 - Dealer Having Trouble Finding Front Third Function Kit

ClayRogers

Equipment
L4610
Nov 6, 2023
Midwest, USA
I recently purchased a L4610 with cab. Part of my plan was to use it with a grapple eventually. I called my local dealer to get a quote on installing a true third function remote in the front. He got back to me and said he is having trouble finding a kit that will work. He said Kubota and Woods no longer make one. He mentioned one other brand that he is still researching to see if they have an option.

So, if he can't find anything, do I need to just give up the idea of using a grapple with a third function remote?

MtnViewRanch

Oct 10, 2012
Lakeside Ca.
Summit is a relatively new company. WR Long has been around for many many years and should have an exact fit for your model. Contact them and they will tell you if they do and where to make the purchase.

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Thanks. I think this is the company he mentioned that they were still looking into to see if they had one that would work. Do you have any experience with products from this company?

I wonder how this compares to the one from Summit that another poster linked to.
The aftermarket kits are simple to install. The main difference in them is the style of the replacement joystick handle.- eg shape and button placement. Other than that they're essentially identical.

Dan