L3901 with E-31 and a E-95 error codes

Bcribb

Equipment
L3901 Kubota Shuttle shift
Sep 9, 2020
Wilmington NC
I have a 2018 L3901 Kubota tractor shuttle shift. I have an E-31 and a E-95 code that shows up on my dash. I also have a blinking triangle. Any help would be appreciated..

wgator

Equipment
L4701HST, FEL and other stuff.
Jul 28, 2018
NC
Welcome to OTT. The symptoms you describe indicate somehow your ECU got its model type setting changed from L3901DT to L4701. I'll explain by using the error codes you are seeing:
E-31:
The pair of instrument panel and main ECU is not correct.
E-95: PTO Solenoid (this is only on the L4701 not the L3901).
-PTO solenoid value failure
-Wiring for PTO solenoid is disconnected or short-circuited.
- Grounding plate of solenoid is poor contact with chassis.

To troublesoot/fix this, download the L3301, L3901, L4701 Workshop manual (WSM) free BY CLICKING HERE.

In the electrical system section of the wsm it has the error codes and gives procedures for changing the tractor model using the display and certain switches to accomplish it.

Reactions: 1 users

Bcribb

Equipment
Sep 9, 2020
Wilmington NC
Welcome to OTT. The symptoms you describe indicate somehow your ECU got its model type setting changed from L3901DT to L4701. I'll explain by using the error codes you are seeing:
E-31:

To troublesoot/fix this, download the L3301, L3901, L4701 Workshop manual (WSM) free BY CLICKING HERE.

In the electrical system section of the wsm it has the error codes and gives procedures for changing the tractor model using the display and certain switches to accomplish it.
Thanks for the help. I obviously changed my tractor model and that was the problem. The workshop manual walked me through how to get back to the right model..

Bcribb

Equipment
Sep 9, 2020
Wilmington NC
E-31:

Thanks for the help. I obviously changed my tractor model and that was the problem. The workshop manual walked me through how to get back to the right model..

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
So how did you do that????