L3750 3pt dimensions

Barcia

Mar 28, 2015
Nj
I just picked up a L3750 with FEL and backhoe. Unfortunately it did not come with the lower lift arms, leveling rods, stabilizer chains, top link, or drawbar. I am wondering if I can use one of the eBay 3 point kits but I need to know some dimensions first. Does anyone know what the center to center distance of the lower arms should be? Also I would need to know this same dimension for the leveling rods. Please let me know what they should be, or if u know where I can get these parts! Thanks,

ShaunBlake

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6100D; B219; Piranha bar; Hodge stabilizers; Filled Ag rears; R322T w/48" deck
Dec 21, 2014
Sugar Hill -- next door to Buford, GA
Barcia, first, welcome to the forum.

I'm not familiar with the specs of your L3750, so I don't have the information you want. I can, though, point you to TractorData, which lists your machine as having a Cat I 3PH. So any Cat I 3PH components you find on eBuy should work on your tractor.

Sadly, not all manufacturers adhere to the Cat I specs. Many of us make use of TractorData.com and the manuals to determine what will work and what might work with our tractors.

Good luck with your additions/upgrades! Keep us updated, and according to Tomcat and others in the forum, "Without pictures, it didn't happen!"

Barcia

Mar 28, 2015
Nj
Shaun, thanks for the help. I am familiar with tractor data already as this is not my first or only tractor. The Reason i was asking is that there are many different lengths available for the arms. Worst case is that I do some measuring off of my case 1194 (similar sized) off of the rear tires. For the leveling rods I guess I really just need to measure the vertical distance between lower link pins and top link pin. I think I am also going to call some salvage yards and see if they have anything.

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
Look at an older L series tractor, like an L2600, 2700, 2800, etc.- their dimensions should be similar. You could also look at an L3800. Kubota has built a lot of tractors, but as a series, they share a lot of similarities when it comes to the 3PH.
Tractorhouse has a bunch of L3750's listed for parts, and you can also check with West Kentucky Tractor Parts.

Diydave

Equipment
L2202 tractor, L185f tractor
Oct 31, 2013
Gambrills, MD USA
Shaun, thanks for the help. I am familiar with tractor data already as this is not my first or only tractor. The Reason i was asking is that there are many different lengths available for the arms. Worst case is that I do some measuring off of my case 1194 (similar sized) off of the rear tires. For the leveling rods I guess I really just need to measure the vertical distance between lower link pins and top link pin. I think I am also going to call some salvage yards and see if they have anything.
The length is the key thing. I have a 2202 grey market, that had lift arms way too long, would hang the weight way too far out back. Found a junkyard set for $30, just a tad too short, but way better in the end. I would take a 1x3, about 4' long, drill a 1" hole about an inch from one end. Then stick it over the front hitch pin, and swing it toward the tire. Where the back end touches the tire at about the level mark, your pins should be about 2-3" beyond the tire mark. Now swing the board up, add length, if the mark you made on the board gets closer to the tire, move the mark further back.

Once you know the length you want you might want to check around places like Agrisupply.com, TSC, tisco, and see what lengths are available...:D

ctmike

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L 3750 DT with loader, brush mower, rear grader blade, box scraper, rear blower,
May 10, 2013
Suffield, CT
If you can wait a couple of days, I'll head up to the barn and get those measurements for you.
mike

Barcia

Mar 28, 2015
Nj
Ctmike.. Thank you very much. All I need is the center to center distance on the lifts arms and leveling rods and I should be ok. I did call all the places listed on tractor house but so far Im just waiting for a call back. I know that the hitch parts are the same on the l4150 also.

ctmike

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L 3750 DT with loader, brush mower, rear grader blade, box scraper, rear blower,
May 10, 2013
Suffield, CT
the measurement's are as follows.
Lower lift arms= 32" from center of sockets
Vertical lift rods= 18" from center of sockets

Attachments

Barcia

Mar 28, 2015
Nj
Ctmike- thank you again, that's perfect. It looks as though there are many 32" lift arm available aftermarket. Ill assume the leveling rod Hole in the arm is centered for my search. Thanks again!