L2950DT or L2950DT-GST Transmission needed

Shelnook

Equipment
L2950DT-GST
Dec 3, 2020
Yakima WA
Help! I am in need of a transmission for either model of this Kubota.

I currently have a L2950DT-GST but am willing to convert it to the manual DT transmission.

Mine has a bad internal valve, which of course, is no longer available.

Please email me if you have one available! I will travel wherever I need to, to pick it up.
I am in Washington State..

If you are willing to sell the valve from your parts tractor, it is part #35080-68300.

Any help you can give would be appreciated!

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
What's wrong with the valve?

And switching from a GST to a DT is not as simple as it sounds, there are a lot of supporting parts that you would need also, steering column with proper shifters, hydraulic lines, complete clutch assembly, and this is just to name a few of the bigger parts.

Shelnook

Equipment
L2950DT-GST
Dec 3, 2020
Yakima WA
the dealer says the transmission test ports aren't getting pressure properly. The ports on the left side of the tractor. It moves in 4th gear only. It wasn't moving at all.. they took it out and I took it and cleaned it best I could and put 13 new seals on the outside of it and it started driving in 4th only. They suggested that if I could get a DT transmission they could change it and simply cap off a few hydraulic lines. This unit has my backhoe on it and I'm in dire need to work with it.. :( Can't afford to just throw it away and Kubota USA doesn't care about an old unit like that..