L2850 3 point issues and running hot

tractorproJohn

Equipment
L2850 with a BF500 Loader
Jul 28, 2019
River Oaks, TX
what up wolfman thanks for all in adv !when I disconnect the fel & hook the in & out together & don't turn the slot it will inch up slow but when I hook it all back up with the FEL ready to work all works fine 3 PT & FEL that 1st post from way back I switched some hoses on that block around & they went to working together! tk god now I have an issue with it running hot & losing water,, hoses pulled the head had it checked,, iv checked the water pump, radiator, I even put new freeze plugs in it & pressure washed the block out!! now oh ya head was surfaced,, now when I start it burns your eyes quickly w raw fuel i guiss could the valves be set wrong or the timing off cause this please let me know what u think it's kicking my butt! lol tks man tractor pro john

Roadworthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 HST
Aug 17, 2019
Benton City, WA
Have you tried making sure the radiator has good airflow? Some tractors have a screen in front of the radiator and they tend to get plugged with dust easily. They are easily removed for cleaning on newer Kubota tractors. That may not solve your fuel issue but could help the over heating.