Kubota g6200 Stop Knob linkage

Johntractors

Equipment
Kubota g6200
Nov 14, 2023
New York
I just purchased this small tractor and have been doing general maintenance that has has not been performed in a long time. Tractor is showing 670 hrs of use. After repairing the wiring for the glow plugs it starts great but the linkage for the stop knob is broken, missing parts to hold it to the dash panel area. It looks like some sort of l bracket and pin assembly. If anyone has a photo of this area or information I would be interested. I will get to garage today and photo the area. One real mystery for me is one o the blade ends is melted on the cooling fan of the transmissiono_O and I can't figure how something could get that warm in that area. Any ideas? The tractor runs and drives fine in forward and reverse.
stoplinkage.JPG
rhfootpad.JPG
hoodrepair.JPG
kubota1.png

Last edited:

Torinodan

Equipment
T1600, G4200, G5200, Ford 2810, 1974 Wheel Horse C100
Oct 14, 2021
Fayetteville GA
Floppy stop knobs at the panel are normal as long as the other end is still connected with a pin and cotter key. You could add a grommet to the panel to tighten it up. Alot of folks may have stepped on the knob getting on and off bending it down more than normal.
I melted of my fan blades with a ball cap I shoved in the gap between the panel and the fenders. The bill hit the fan melting a blade. Would believe it bit I did it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user