kahoona

kahoona

Sep 18, 2011
n huntingdon pa
i just bought a b2710hst with ag tires i will be using it mainly to cut my lawn and the ag tires tear up the lawn. i wanted to put turf tires on the front but a local dealer said i couldn't ? is it possible to do this or am i going to have to buy all new tires? researching online i have seen some posts that seem to buy new rims also, current tire sizes are 180/85d/12 ag and 12-4/16 ag any help would be greatly appreciated!

TripleR

Equipment
BX2200, BX2660, L5740 HSTC, M8540HDC and some other tractors and equipment
Sep 16, 2011
SE Missouri
I was told by my dealer that buying wheels and tires through "whole goods" was cheaper than buying the tire alone. You might want to check with another dealer.

If your question relates to running different type tires on the front and back, you can as long as they are the same actual size and not just what is printed on the sidewalls as actual diameter or rolling circumference can vary between makers.

kahoona

Sep 18, 2011
n huntingdon pa
I was told by my dealer that buying wheels and tires through "whole goods" was cheaper than buying the tire alone. You might want to check with another dealer.

If your question relates to running different type tires on the front and back, you can as long as they are the same actual size and not just what is printed on the sidewalls as actual diameter or rolling circumference can vary between makers.
I've talked to another dealer and he said the same thing as you, Ive measured the rolling circumference and it was 6' on the ag tires on the front. What i'm concerened with is what if any it could do to the fwd?

kahoona

Sep 18, 2011
n huntingdon pa
I would like to find a set of used wheels and turf tires for a kubota B2710, I have 180/85d/12 ag tires on the front and 12-4/16 ags on the rear all wheels are 6 bolt ?