Just moved in

bikerdib

Equipment
L4701 with FEL, BH92 backhoe
Oct 5, 2010
Wallis, Texas
I just found this website and after reading a few post I realized I must join this great bunch of people. I'm also on one of the other popular tractor websites but at 54 years old I know I will never find and gather enough information so here I am.

About a 5 months ago I found a used B7300 to help keep whats left of my back in working order. I was in a local Kubota dealer kicking tires and talking to a salesman about new compact tractors when he told me about a friend having a B7300 for sale. He said the owner is very meticulous about his equipment so I went to look at it. Done deal. I've done TOO much physical labor on my weekend property and now that I'm getting the place pretty much to where I want it, I finally find and buy the tractor. :eek: Then again, I know I'll always find a use for it. :)

To go along with the B7300 I also have a 48" Bush Hog (came with the tractor but it was red so of course I sandblasted it and painted it the correct color), I had my dealer mount a Bush Hog FEL, a middle buster/subsoiler from TSC, (again painted the right color), bought a used 3pt 6' grader blade (cut 1' off each end and used the pieces to make a sorta box blade. I can remove the ends to do the tilt blade when I want), and I just finished welding up a set of forks that mount to the FEL to haul brush and logs on.

I had a B7100 about 9 years ago but sold it when I went through a divorce and have been tractor-less till I found my 7300.

Jimmysal

Equipment
B1750HST, RC60 MMM, LA300 FEL, TSC 48" BoxBlade, PTO Dbar chains tongs old Stihl
Aug 26, 2010
Vermont
Welcome to the forum! Do you have any pictures of the rear blade that you can post? We're VERY into showing off projects here!

bikerdib

Equipment
L4701 with FEL, BH92 backhoe
Oct 5, 2010
Wallis, Texas
Sorry, don't have any pics right now. I'll take some when I uncover the tractor; I keep a tarp over it to keep the sun off.

hivo

Equipment
B7300, L3940
Oct 15, 2010
Conway Arkansas USA
Bikerdib, I have a B7300 that I bought new in 98. You would not believe what i have put that poor little tractor through! It has done things that should have taken a machine twice its size to do. Mine has proved to be bullet-proof. You will love it! Havent had to do anything besides normal maintanance and shes still running strong!!
HIVO