Jacobsen 60" flail mower, Kubota powered!

flyidaho

Equipment
L 3301 HST
Feb 28, 2017
IDAHO
It has the little 3 banger, no DEF BS, used but only 1100 hrs on it. NO leaks, anywhere, I just realized that when I looked at the concrete where I park it, INSIDE. It's always inside, but was kept outside by the previous owners, so the dash looks a bit rough. I didn't touch the engine other than a new battery, and change the oil and filters, no need. On the mower, I changed out the hyd. fluid, bought new front tires, and a new seat. I also turned all the flails around, what you do I found out, when the first edges get used. This is a heavy piece of commercial equipment, with all US components (other than the engine of course), and is simple and quite robust. It is too big for my current needs, as my trees have gotten bigger. It's in SE Idaho, I have no real idea how old it is, from the 90's maybe, not an antique anyway by any means, and Jacobsen still supports them I'm sure. I'm asking $3000.00 for it, firm. My email is currently down, as of 2 days ago, and I don't know how to get the pics on my phone here without first sending them to my home computer! I don't do email on my phone, don't ask...., but as soon as I get my email situation figured out, I'll post pictures.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

flyidaho

Equipment
L 3301 HST
Feb 28, 2017
IDAHO
Got my email working after the geeks at my local computer shop worked on it all day. But now I can't send any!
It has the little 3 banger, no DEF BS, used but only 1100 hrs on it. NO leaks, anywhere, I just realized that when I looked at the concrete where I park it, INSIDE. It's always inside, but was kept outside by the previous owners, so the dash looks a bit rough. I didn't touch the engine other than a new battery, and change the oil and filters, no need. On the mower, I changed out the hyd. fluid, bought new front tires, and a new seat. I also turned all the flails around, what you do I found out, when the first edges get used. This is a heavy piece of commercial equipment, with all US components (other than the engine of course), and is simple and quite robust. It is too big for my current needs, as my trees have gotten bigger. It's in SE Idaho, I have no real idea how old it is, from the 90's maybe, not an antique anyway by any means, and Jacobsen still supports them I'm sure. I'm asking $3000.00 for it, firm. My email is currently down, as of 2 days ago, and I don't know how to get the pics on my phone here without first sending them to my home computer! I don't do email on my phone, don't ask...., but as soon as I get my email situation figured out, I'll post pictures.
IMG_20230702_090818187_HDR.jpg

Reactions: 1 user