Issues with Kubota Quick Attach for FEL

Underwhere

Jul 7, 2013
Freedom, NH
I bought the Quick Attach so I could easily swap between the grapple and bucket.

When I first received the quick attach, the ends were bent and I was missing the retaining clips.

Issue #1
Well I went and got some but they disappeared during brush clearing very quickly. I got more. They dislodged again. I've probably one through 3 sets within 2 weeks which is disappointing. I'm looking for some other type of retaining clip that will offer some better reliability.

Issue #2
I also am not sure why these tabs are so easy to bend. It's way too easy.

Wishlist #1
Overall I wish I had gone a different route with the quick attach. I believe there is another one out there that has a hitch receiver built in and can also take a ripper tooth. That would have been really nice to have.

Here is a pic of the quick attach I found on TractorByNet

Here are the bent ends that I received...and after straightening they bend themselves over the course of "normal" usage.

chim

Equipment
L4240HSTC with FEL, Ford 1210
Jan 19, 2013
Near Lancaster, PA, USA
It looks like you're dragging or banging the tabs on the ground. There really shouldn't be much force at all on the tabs otherwise.

Underwhere

Jul 7, 2013
Freedom, NH
It looks like you're dragging or banging the tabs on the ground. There really shouldn't be much force at all on the tabs otherwise.
Those pics were actually taken after picking it up from the dealer and before using it. I think they probably stored them standing up or maybe dropped them when stacking.

Nevertheless they still get bent when I use it and the snapper rings are still being lost quite a bit.

I wish I had bought a different brand.

2458n

Jun 21, 2010
covington ohio
I would want one that uses the standard skid steer quick attach. It will open you up to alot more equipment. Low usage items can be rented if you choose. Much better piece of equipment for my uses.