Interesting Information Front Blade B7100 Tractor

ant126

Sep 3, 2017
Boonville, MO
I have seen a lot of different information on blades for the B7100. I recently purchased a 1981ish HST 4wd B7100 with a front blade and it has the KUFD210 front blade/plow. I am still looking for a manual on this blade since it needs a little work, but I just wanted to let people know that this blade does appear to work well on B7100's. The blade and subframe seem to be nearly indestructible. The subframe is there and fits very well, it looks stock to me and so does the blade, but I haven't been able to confirm that it is. Also if anyone knows where a good place to get a manual for this blade is please let me know, I have been watching ebay, but no luck yet.

poyjas

Equipment
B7100HST & B2650 TLB-LandPride grapple & 60"BB
Jul 20, 2016
Hayden ID
I’ve a B7100 also. I’d like to see photos of your blade if you’re inclined. Sounds interesting.

200mph

Equipment
L4740-3 Cab, FEL, Fnt Snow Blower L2185, LP Finish Mower, LP Rotary Mower
Mar 3, 2017
PA
I have no clue where to find a manual but perhaps you'll find some value in the following info.

Go over to Kubota.com and navigate to Illustrated Parts. https://apps.kubotausa.com/illustrated-parts/

After searching for Model B7100 a few options will appear. Since you are interested in a front blade (or any other option), look under the second column, named "Model Number". You'll notice some selections have "Local Option>>". Select this and a new screen will display various implements/options. For newer SN tractors a front blade can be found and this will lead you to illustrated parts of the various components.

The listing for the front blade following the above is B2010. I couldn't find the model you referenced. Just because I couldn't find it doesn't mean it's not there. My intention was to give you some help on where you might find info about the blade and the various components.

Good luck and please post your findings so others might learn from your efforts.

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
If I recall correctly you can search on the model number of the accessory KUFD210 but I don’t think it would tell you what tractor it was for. Just gives the illustrated parts list on the accessory

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ant126

Sep 3, 2017
Boonville, MO
Poyjas;

I am attaching 2 pictures of the blade and one picture of the tractor with the blade on it. Sorry they are at odd angles, I took them to use to track down what kind of blade/setup this was. The blade has hydraulics that move it up and down, but it can be manually turned side to side, or can be left loose on one side (which it is now) so that when I push anything it has some give and moves it to the side.

Thank you two so much also for the kubota parts list link. That is fantastic. This blade has KUFD210 stamped on it, and I have searched Kubotas Official parts list for older B series and L series tractors and haven't found anything yet but I am still looking. I found a KUFD110 manual on ebay, but no such luck for the KUFD210 yet.

Attachments

Last edited:

fender76

Equipment
B7100HST
May 24, 2017
Missouri
Ant126, the KUFD210 (manual angle) and the KUFD110 (power angle) were the first blades offered for the B51, 61 & 7100 series tractors. Sometime after a different blade replaced it, the 2020 & 2030. There are apparently two different front mountings for the lift cylinder; yours in which the cylinder is angled forward, and the one I have, in which the cylinder is almost vertical.
I wouldn't spent a lot of time looking for manuals. because there are no parts available from Kubota, other than possibly seal kits. Dealers catalogs do not show the KUFDs even exisited.
I do have an extra front blade, cylinder mtg bracket and front frame pivot.

Good luck, Roger

Charlie5320

Equipment
BX2670
Jan 8, 2018
Springfield, IL.
Poyjas;

I am attaching 2 pictures of the blade and one picture of the tractor with the blade on it. Sorry they are at odd angles, I took them to use to track down what kind of blade/setup this was. The blade has hydraulics that move it up and down, but it can be manually turned side to side, or can be left loose on one side (which it is now) so that when I push anything it has some give and moves it to the side.

Thank you two so much also for the kubota parts list link. That is fantastic. This blade has KUFD210 stamped on it, and I have searched Kubotas Official parts list for older B series and L series tractors and haven't found anything yet but I am still looking. I found a KUFD110 manual on ebay, but no such luck for the KUFD210 yet.
Or you could replace the solid rod with a cylinder and have a power angle blade. I wish the BX blades were built like that.

ant126

Sep 3, 2017
Boonville, MO
Fender 76: I actually have a small hydraulic leak from the cylinder on my KUFD210 blade and I am looking for a seal kit, but since there are no owners manuals anywhere I can find and even my local Kubota dealer doesn't know what i am talking about when I tell them I have a KUFD 210 do you happen to know the parts # for a seal kit for this hydraulic cylinder?

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Ant126, I'd suggest you take the cyl. to your local hydraulic shop and they can measure and come up with all the parts for sealing your cylinder.

fender76

Equipment
B7100HST
May 24, 2017
Missouri
Remember, few Kubota dealers today were in business in 1980, so most may not have ever sold one. As previously suggested, take your leaky cylinder to a hydraulic repair shop, the cylinders are standard id;od. Roger

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Not sure about that particular blade, but most of the implements from that era were US built, so all their hydraulics were standard US SAE sizes.