If you come here for repair advice...

Kingcreek

Equipment
Grand L3010 GST 4wd, LA481FEL, various attachments and accessories
Aug 3, 2011
NW Illinois
...at least follow up with us and let us know AFTER the FIX!

I'm glad this forum is here and y'all have helped me and also many others, but I really appreciate the folks that bother to come back and let us know what worked, or didn't.
(Thanks Bic, your recent glow plug thread prompted me to post this because you DID follow up!)
Nothing bugs me more than people that come here with questions or wanting help with some tractor problem, get a bunch of helpful posts and then disappear with no updates. Those are the things I think about when I'm laying awake at night.
Rant over. We now return to our regularly scheduled program.

tcrote5516

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, 50" Front Blower, Heated Cab, 6' blade, 3pt carry all, 3pt hitch
Sep 2, 2014
Southern New Hampshire
I'm with you on this one. It would really cut down on repeat threads. A lot of people do use the search function/google and with no resolution on a problem thread it often prompts them to start their own.

It's really the least you can do to return the favor of help!

ipz2222

Equipment
L235, bx2670
May 30, 2009
chickamauga ga usa
My work forum will not let you post more than 2 threads at any time and each thread must be closed out with a fix before a new one is added. But, you must pay to subscribe and that keeps all (most of the riffraff, (for lack of a better word ), off the sight.

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
I agree. If you ask for advice, be sure to follow up with a report. It serves two purposes- it shows gratitude to those who take the time to impart wisdom, and it is fodder for the next person going through a similar issue. We can learn from each other for a LONG time when these posts are out there on the internet. Even if a person isn't a member of the site, a google search can lead them to a solution here.

Tomcat

Equipment
B7000 4WD, RS1(?) rototiller, Konik 125 ATV
Nov 19, 2014
Thailand
Good point Kingcreek. Might save a lot of head-scratching and wasted time.