I need your input

laflecrp

Equipment
b3300
Jan 2, 2014
Tacoma, wa
Hi everyone

I have a 2013 B3300su tractor

I went to change the fuel filter on Monday, that went fine but now the fuel cup now has a small drip. I did not have a replacement O-ring but one is on order. Where exactly is this O-ring supposed to go? Does it go over the top edge of the cup or does it go inside the housing that the cup screws into. If it goes inside the housing how do I get it out?

Thanks everyone

Rich

jayste

Equipment
M4800
May 15, 2017
shawnee, ok
Laflecrp,

I'm not familiar with your machine but most filter bowls function the same. When you get the new o-ring in I would "dig" out the old one with a screw driver or pocket knife and dispose of it. Clean out the groove the o-ring seats in and apply a thin layer of grease to the new o-ring before putting it in the groove. The grease will allow the bowl (cup) to seat properly with the o-ring while you screw it back on. Let us know how it goes.

Jay

Last edited:

laflecrp

Equipment
b3300
Jan 2, 2014
Tacoma, wa
Thank you everyone.

I went out today where the tractor is stored. The o-ring was gone, so at least on my 2013 b3300su the o-ring sits in a grove on the top of the fuel cup. Knowing my luck I bought an extra one because I know if I didn't do that I would mess it up. So now having 2 o-rings the first one took care of the problem.

laflecrp!
:eek: