I like the adds here!

Palmettokat

Equipment
M6800, B2710, L6060, Volvo 5 ton excavator and implements.
Apr 21, 2020
South Carolina
I really don't think it is your browsing history at least totally any way. I have noticed the ads vary it seems with the time of day or night. The later it is the more sexist they are. I really wonder how this sites expects to have female members with the ads. Know they don't impress my wife and frankly me either. BTW, the current ad is Nurtisystem at 7:10 pm and I promise even though I need to lose some weight have not done any network searches for such.

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Henro, you must be a dirty old man.. Get rid of Goggle and install Duckduckgo as your browser and get Adblock Plus. DDG don't track your browsing habits so if you look at that stuff, it won't follow you around.
I do use DuckDuckGo...and I don’t search for anything related to large breast’s either...so I am puzzled. Don’t see any adds like that at TBN or elsewhere.

A good reason to spend more time here though! :love:

Reactions: 1 users

michigander

Equipment
B2601
May 29, 2018
Northern Michigan
I do use DuckDuckGo...and I don’t search for anything related to large breast’s either...so I am puzzled. Don’t see any adds like that at TBN or elsewhere.

maybe you searched for swimming pool flotation devices ?

Reactions: 1 user

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA

I'm there most of the time actually but then I have been a poster there (like you) since time began, heck, I still have a couple TbyNet Tee shirts (don't fit anymore though).

A word of caution on that (TbyNet) however... Don't visit the TNT sub forum. It's nothing like TbyNet at all and Muhammad is the only moderator. it's a tough sub forum and it's all politics and all nasty too. The majority of TNT sub forum posters are posters than have been banned from the main site for various and repeated infractions. The TNT sub forum is the Romper Room for the habitually nasty posters.

I run Adblock and DDG and I never get any pop up ads here or there or anywhere for that matter.

Very selective about what I respond to over there (not the sub forum, the main forum) and like here, plenty of duh posts.

bird dogger

Vendor Member

Equipment
Kubota B2650 and lots of other equipment
Feb 24, 2019
North Dakota
Apparently I need to be quite a bit more adventurous with my "searches". I've seen ads for chair lifts, walkers, and bingo daubers!! At least nobody is modeling depends......:eek: not yet anyway!!!