i have a curious brain. Sorry!

dhutch469

Equipment
Kubota L2500, (2) John Deere Gator TX, Kubota ZD326, Jacobsen Tri-King 1900D(which has kubota engine
Oct 27, 2009
livingston,la
:D i love working on all my equiptment here and my brain is constantly spinning trying to figure out things. So hopefully yall can handle many questions to come in da future. hehe

Anyway i was looking at the ol kubota trying to decide a few things and looking at the left side it bothers me i dont have a fender on that side. the mayor said that when katrina came she blew the fenders off only finding one. is there any places that i can purchase a used fender or do i need to just purchase a new one. the kubota is very dull and wanted the paint but missing one fender just aint right. lol.. if i purchase a new one then ill have a shiny new fender beside a old dull or if i paint a old not as shiny as the new one fender. ha. just finding the site i thought id throw that out there and see what my options are. thanks. working for the town you only have a certain amount of money ya can spend each year or i would just buy two new fenders.. hehe. thanks

bruceatlam

Equipment
B20, FEL, box blade, flail mower
Aug 20, 2009
Camarillo, California
I certainly don't know of any good popular "boneyard" for sheet metal. I would suggest checking local dealers and watching E-Bay. I know that my local dealer maintains a nice inventory of used, older parts including sheet metal. Beyond some luck at your local dealer/E-Bay -- I think you're stuck with "new".

aquaforce

Equipment
L245DT FEL, JD450 Track loader, 5' scrape blade&mower, 5x10 trailer, Dump truck
Apr 22, 2009
Stockbridge, Ga. USA
Cook Tractor is where I found a good hood for my L175.
The tractor house is a place that has many yards and businesses in one place to check with.
Also you can do a google search for used tractor parts and come up with more places to check than you can call or email to in one day.

dhutch469

Equipment
Kubota L2500, (2) John Deere Gator TX, Kubota ZD326, Jacobsen Tri-King 1900D(which has kubota engine
Oct 27, 2009
livingston,la
thanks guys for the replys. sorry so slow getting back. i went on a lil hunting trip and didnt have enough service on my phone to fire up the laptop. im gonna check out each place. appreciate all the help!

dhutch469

Equipment
Oct 27, 2009
livingston,la
ok sure yall think im dumb already but yall realy gonna think it now. i said i was missing fender and i actually meant to say i was missing the hood right side cover. very sorry.