clay45 New member Equipment L2050DT, TSC 5ft Rake, Tartar 5ft rototiller, TSC Middlebuster, TSC CarryAll Feb 6, 2015 279 1 0 SC Sep 25, 2016 #21 As a cat (& dog) lover I can sympathize but reading this thread angered and inspired me simultaneously. The responses were just the best.
As a cat (& dog) lover I can sympathize but reading this thread angered and inspired me simultaneously. The responses were just the best.
skeets Well-known member Equipment BX 2360 /B2601 Oct 2, 2009 15,950 5,678 113 SW Pa Sep 25, 2016 #22 Thanks much, you guys have no idea ,,,, well thanks is all I can say
avi8tor Member Lifetime Member Equipment L2800DT, BX2380, RTV X900 Mar 14, 2010 101 0 16 Cleveland, Alabama Sep 25, 2016 #23 Our children have grown and our pets are now like our children. They are part of our family and bring us joy and companionship. I feel for you and your wife, and are in our prayers.
Our children have grown and our pets are now like our children. They are part of our family and bring us joy and companionship. I feel for you and your wife, and are in our prayers.