hydrolics out of syns on loader

bcarver

Equipment
l3200 Fel box blade, Bionic Blade, 4ft bush hog, Ken's bucket hooks
Dec 17, 2016
Crystal Springs MS
My bucket was not connected well and came off my quick attach unit. Now the right arm starts before the left making it impossible to reconnect. How can I resync the two arms of the loader? I have no experience with hydrolic systems at all so be detailed if possible.
I found the trick of putting one side against a tree and trying to sync them.

Last edited:

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
If you go to the "search" function and enter at least 3 words like (loader tube bent) you will find discussions of how to fix and pictures.

Tx Jim

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040 HDC-1,JD 4255,Ford 6700
Apr 30, 2013
Coyote Flats,Texas
More than likely the timing rod is loose on 1 end of attachment bracket. Fully extending or retracting both bucket cylinders will put bucket cylinders back in time then either put missing pin back in timing rod or have timing rod welded to bracket.

The reason the bucket cylinders don't move at same speed is cylinder with least resistance will move 1st hence the need for the timing rod.

bcarver

Equipment
l3200 Fel box blade, Bionic Blade, 4ft bush hog, Ken's bucket hooks
Dec 17, 2016
Crystal Springs MS
Thanks for the tip D2cat . I am not sure what a loader rod is, if I have one, if I do what ii looks like and if it is bent. I did do a search and found a trick to push against an immoveable object . This allowed me realign them and get the bucket secured. I am unsure if they will stay in sync if I remove the bucket.