How to determine the model number of a Kubota front mower deck?

the mean fish

Sep 27, 2010
Spring Texas
I have an F2100 with a 72" deck up front, the model number sticker is long gone and I need to locate some gauge wheel parts for up front. Is there a model or serial number stamped into this thing somewhere that would tell me the model number? I believe it's an RC72 ____ , I just have no clue how to figure out the rest of the numbers.

Here are a couple photos of the deck itself before I rebuilt the mower.

Profnohair

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1500, 42" bh, box blade, G6200HST, Mahindra 450 with BH, FEL, etc.
Actually it could one of several that were options on that mower according to the www.kubota.com website illustrated parts look up. You can go there and see if the ones offered all have the same gauge wheels.

Be sure to notice that there are side and rear discharge models when selecting the ones you are comparing.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
OK that was the before pics,,, let see it after the rebuild,,lol

the mean fish

Sep 27, 2010
Spring Texas
It's actually not the wheels or tires that I need, at some point before I bought the machine someone broke one of the yokes. They welded it up but not very well and it has damaged the spindle.

What I really need to find is someone with a rusted out deck that I can scavenge the parts off of. :D

the mean fish

Sep 27, 2010
Spring Texas
I don't really have any current pictures of it, I've been using it to mow for a year now and never did finish rebuilding it past the mechanical side of things. This is what it looked like after I got it back in good running order but without the deck on it.

I've got plans to take it a lot further and get it looking good but it runs way too good to take it apart. :D I'm building a hood and battery box for it and the ROPS will go back on soon.

birddogger

May 29, 2011
Pittsburgh
If you are correct about the RC72-xx, looking at the parts book it appears they all are the same from RC72-F20, & F21, ,-2000. -2100, -2100E. The only change in the wheel shaft happens in the RC72-F24 series.

http://www.kubota.com/part/partsList.aspx after you agree, enter the "RC72", it will give you all models with that prefix.