Greetings from the Bayou,, NTM Kubota 1900

22R

Feb 29, 2020
GONZALES, La
Hello all I just swapped a EZGO gas golf cart for a G1900 GT. My thought was to use it to do yard work and pull a trailer but it is in such good shape I think I am going to go through fix a few small items and use it as a back up for my Exmark ZTR as well. It is missing the fuel cut solenoid, The gauges are a little wonky, either the gas gauge works or the temp but not at the same time. It has 605 Hours on it with the 52" Deck. It really cleaned up nice and the diesel purrs. I won't to remove the deck and clean and rust extend it and change all fluid and filters. Can you tell year made or sold by serial number ? Mine is 11827. I also want a owners and probably a Service manual but they are proud of em. I will attach some pics if I can.

Thanks for any advice,
22R

Attachments

freewheel3

Equipment
MX5000DT LA852, BX1800D, B6000DT, B6200HSTD, B7100HSTD, L185, T1700HX, ZD1211
Mar 9, 2013
Alberta
I don't own one but my neighbor does, and it has been a good machine. I can't help you with the year yours was made but I do know they were made from 1989-2000.
My neighbor bought his new in about 92 or 93 and has never had an issue other than a couple bearings and a few belts on the mower. He has a large yard (about 2 acres of lawn) so it has a ton of hours on it.
I notice yours is missing the screens under the dash, these keep the dust and fuzz from entering the engine compartment and plugging the rad.

22R

Feb 29, 2020
GONZALES, La
Thanks for the advice and welcome guys. And yes I had removed the screen to clean the mower and left it off when pic was snapped. It is defiantly a Lawn Tractor on steroids.

Thanks again,
22R