Grand L Custom Steps

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
My next vacation next year I hope to take the ferry from NS to Newfoundland and say Hi to Paul when we travel thru.
You will come to really appreciate the "Newfies".
I am a US citizen, but have lived in both NL and NS.

grandltony

Equipment
Grand L6060HSTC
Jun 19, 2024
New Jersey USA
YA know there was another member in here, that was a real wizz on tractor mods, and he posted a lot of them. Until, some of his mods turned up on the tractors and some people copied his work and started to make these items as their own and sell them. And he never made a cent off these mods others have stolen. You did nice work, but ya might want to play it a little closer to the chest on some of your mods,,, just sayin
Not sure I get you point... If I make a mod I shouldn't post it in the event someone else is going to copy it? What's the difference if I listed them for sale on here, FB marketplace, etc. someone sees it and copies it? In the case no one should post or sell anything they don't have and iron clad patent on because someone may steal it.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I guess if you feel it is OK to take someone else's idea and make money off it, and not give something back that's on you. That was my point