GR2020 Mower Deck

RobGr2020

Equipment
GR2020 mower,snow blower, fun connect
Oct 6, 2017
Burlington,ON,CAnada
I have a mower deck on a 2017 GR 2020 that does not have swivelling wheels. In order to get it under the tractor I would have to drag the deck under the machine which would damage the wheels. Is there a part missing? Should I have some other pieces to allow moving the deck sideways without damage to the wheels?

Thanks in advance

OBKubota

Equipment
2014Gr2120,Gr2728Snowblower,Gck5GrassCatcher,agri-FabSpreader
Oct 21, 2014
Ontario
I have a mower deck on a 2017 GR 2020 that does not have swivelling wheels. In order to get it under the tractor I would have to drag the deck under the machine which would damage the wheels. Is there a part missing? Should I have some other pieces to allow moving the deck sideways without damage to the wheels?

Thanks in advance

It shouldn’t damage the wheels, i’ve been taking my mower off every fall and putting it back on every spring without any noticeable damage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RobGr2020

Equipment
GR2020 mower,snow blower, fun connect
Oct 6, 2017
Burlington,ON,CAnada
Thanks for the news.
I will keep a look next spring. I had it arrive with the snowblower so I was ready for the winter
Cheers

Delmar

Equipment
G1900 / Kubota BX
Sep 24, 2015
Bluegrass State
For what it's worth, I've used both kinds and there's not a huge difference. It's marginally better with the wheels that rotate, but you still have to do a good bit of maneuvering, grunting, etc.

As OBKubota said, you'll never damage the wheels with occasional installation/removal of the deck.