Got to use the tractor last week

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
Not often I get to use it in the summer months because It's used only for snow clearing. Wifey said the front fence had to go and she ordered 67 Hedge plants to go in it's place. Problem #1. No back hoe attachment but I decided to dig it with the front bucket. Actually worked out pretty good considering there were a few big rocks here and there. Got to use the forks to move a few things around as well.

After I got it all dug out I filled it with top soil and did the planting. Man it was sure nice to sit in the air conditioned cab and I almost forgot how nice the air ride seat felt :)

Wifey is very happy now :D

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Not bad looking at all Paul, job well done Sir. I'd be willing to hire you and put you to work down here!

E/S

Equipment
2009 M8540HDC 4x4 w/ Cab
Jan 6, 2010
Reno, NV
Paul, tell me it's not so !
You got dirt on your tractor ?
Nice job !

E/S

Kubota_Man

Equipment
BX24, Rear blade, Front blade, Snowblower, 54" MMM, Box scraper, Landscape rake
Dec 25, 2010
Kellogg, Idaho
Paaaaaaaauuuuuuuulllllll...........Did you finley learn how to do Photoshop???? Because I know that no dirt shal touch your "Baby". We all know you would not turn her in to a dirty girl. :D:D:D:D:D

Wildfire

Equipment
I can understand your shock guys in seeing the tractor in the dirt. The locals were the same way. There were vehicles pulling over the watch me working. I think they were waiting to see if I was going to use the snow blower to spread the topsoil :D

Not to worry. Before it was put back in storage it got washed, waxed and tire dressing ;)

Come on winter :D

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Wifey said the front fence had to go

GAWD all I could think was aYoutube vidio of a white picket fence being gobbled up by the blower and being scattered to the 4 winds of the GWN,,,LOL,, Right now that would have really been funny, it would take whats left of my mind off the knee,, Oh sand, dirt, wildfires tractor??? hmmm that dont go together however it was a very nice job, now you can add land scraper to your long line of thingies,,lol

Wildfire

Equipment
Wifey said the front fence had to go

GAWD all I could think was aYoutube vidio of a white picket fence being gobbled up by the blower and being scattered to the 4 winds of the GWN,,,LOL,, Right now that would have really been funny, it would take whats left of my mind off the knee,, Oh sand, dirt, wildfires tractor??? hmmm that dont go together however it was a very nice job, now you can add land scraper to your long line of thingies,,lol
Geeze. I'm loosing it. Forgot about this thread :eek:
Ya I had to laugh reading your comments. I think the locals thought I was going to blow the top soil in the ditch. It do look strange seeing a tractor out on the road on a hot summer day with a snow blower on it :D

How is your knee? Did you get the replacment yet?

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Yeppers I got it done onthe 15th man a real pain but the PT lady says Im not doing to bad,, they pulled the stitches and that helped, but Doc said i should push so hard,, Told him its just the way I am keep pushin till something gives,,lol

Wildfire

Equipment
Yeppers I got it done onthe 15th man a real pain but the PT lady says Im not doing to bad,, they pulled the stitches and that helped, but Doc said i should push so hard,, Told him its just the way I am keep pushin till something gives,,lol
Ah it sounds like your going to survive. That's a good thing ;)
You'll be glad you got it done not to long from now. Sure is a pile of people around here going through the same procedure and all I've heard was good from it. Remember, chin up and smile because you'll soon be on the tractor.

Wildfire

Equipment
Well the neighbour called today asking if I could come over with the tractor to help move a stump. Man those stumps can be a bugger to get out. I used the forks and up it went. Everyone was happy including me, I got to use the tractor :D

Mystro

Aug 20, 2012
Central Pa.
Awesome job. I also wax and keep my tractor like its going to a parade. Thats a big tractor, how much property are you taking care of?

Kubota_Man

Equipment
BX24, Rear blade, Front blade, Snowblower, 54" MMM, Box scraper, Landscape rake
Dec 25, 2010
Kellogg, Idaho
Paul has gone Bat shit CRAZZZZZZY :confused:
2 DIRTY PROJECTS in one summer. I am beginning to start to think the Mayans may be right "The end of world is near" :eek:

Wildfire

Equipment
Awesome job. I also wax and keep my tractor like its going to a parade. Thats a big tractor, how much property are you taking care of?
Thanks! My personal property is 3 acres. The tractor is used exclusively for snow clearing contracts so that's why it's so clean. From time to time I do get to play in it. It's got a whopping 78 hours on it now.

Paul has gone Bat shit CRAZZZZZZY :confused:
2 DIRTY PROJECTS in one summer. I am beginning to start to think the Mayans may be right "The end of world is near" :eek:
Ha. I got a good chuckle out of that. Holy smoke. When I got back to the shop I got the pressure washer out and cleaned the tires. Even the locals tease me if they see the tractor dirty. I did have fun using it plus I got to help a friend out. Win win I call it.

Four new mods in the works for the tractor so I'll post threads on them as soon as I get them done.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Well now seeing that you got it dirty not once but 2 times this summer I have to figure that your ready for a new one. And, well, the offer still stands just like the other one. I will take this little orange waff off your hands, feed it water it give it a good home where it can live out it's days in peace and quiet, and let it play when ever it feels the need.. I just can't understand how anyone can abuse such a sweet little tractor like you do:rolleyes:

Wildfire

Equipment
Well now seeing that you got it dirty not once but 2 times this summer I have to figure that your ready for a new one. And, well, the offer still stands just like the other one. I will take this little orange waff off your hands, feed it water it give it a good home where it can live out it's days in peace and quiet, and let it play when ever it feels the need.. I just can't understand how anyone can abuse such a sweet little tractor like you do:rolleyes:

I know what your problem is. Yep. Your just to kind. Offering to take that old worn out 78 hour machine off my hands is just over the top and especially knowing it had some dirt on it at one point. :D

Well I get to spend the day building and adding the new mods to it. Between weddings and work in the shop it's hard finding fun time like this but today it will happen. :cool:

Thanks for the offer :p

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I know what your problem is. Yep. Your just to kind. Offering to take that old worn out 78 hour machine off my hands is just over the top and especially knowing it had some dirt on it at one point. :D

I hope you understand I have to clean my screen off now,,LMAO:D

Wildfire

Equipment

I hope you understand I have to clean my screen off now,,LMAO:D

:D I understand. I think it's just the shiny orange that's doing it to you. ;)

Well today I started on the four new mods. Got lots done too ;)

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Well today I started on the four new mods. Got lots done too

You welded a step ladder to the cab????