Getting Ready to Order BX25D

SLIMSHADIE

Equipment
Kubota BX25D
Apr 10, 2013
Eureka,IL
I bought 2 chain + 1 slip hook, all 3/8 since I had those size chains. They take seconds to install and take off or even move. I think they also help strengthen the bucket lip. I do like them.

Now what I don't like is, in the winter, the spring bar (v-shaped) always loosens up and has fell out several times and "only in the winter" plowing snow with the bucket off course. Almost lost it several times. Pop them off in the winter and your good to go.

rbaker

Apr 23, 2015
Geauga, Ohio
Just hit 30 hours on my BX25D. Can't even begin to tell you how happy I am with this thing. I'll post some pics, videos and what I've purchased shortly, but wanted to take a minute to thank everyone here for the great advice. Lots of UPS packages!!!

Ryan

koja

Equipment
BX25D
May 27, 2014
Fremont Mi.
Congrats on the new machine ! Need some pics of your machine . I know its hard to get off that new seat long enough to do that , lol .

CDNBX25D

Equipment
BX25D, Bro-tech wheel spacers/skid plate, Ken's bolt-on hooks, LED light bars
May 24, 2015
Saskatchewan
Mine should arrive next week I'm told, I have already ordered wheel spacers and rear skid plate from Bro-Tec and 2 - 20 inch LED light bars on Ebay. As soon as I can measure the bucket I will order at least 2 bolt-on hooks.

I plan on mounting the light bars on the ROPS, one facing forward and one backward. Will wire in a switch so I can select between the bars.

All of this from the great posts and ideas I have seen here.

Looking forward to getting on the seat.

mathews xt 600

Feb 15, 2015
Millersburg
Congratulations on the machine. I have had my 2620 since March and have done so much with it. They really are worth the investment if you have the use for one.