G5200 bogs at full throttle and/or under load

DougMatthews

Jun 24, 2016
Duvall, WA
Tractor overheated the other day. Build up of grass behind screen. Blew everything out with air compressor, topped off coolant. Runs now without overheating, but something is not right.

If I drive at full throttle (PTO disengaged) after 20 seconds or so it bogs down and starts to die.

If I mow at full throttle (PTO engaged) after 2-3 seconds or so it bogs down and starts to die.

If I back the throttle off a bit (in either scenario) it seems to work ok, occasional stumble. Seems like maybe starving for fuel.

Replaced fuel filter between tank and fuel pump yesterday. Replaced fuel filter in canister at engine last year (only a couple dozen hours ago). Air filter is clean, blew it out with air compressor just for fun.

What should I be looking at?

Cglaza

Equipment
L2500DT, BX2380, G6200H
Aug 30, 2015
Freeland, mi
Replace the fuel filter in the canister. Also remember to replace the o rings. There are two of them, a small one and a big one. Also, use a Kubota filter as others I have experienced issues with reduced power on my g 6200. You will need to ask the dealer for the o rings as they do not come with the new filter. Hope this helps you out

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk