Front & Rear 3rd Function?

gorsuchmill

Equipment
L2501
Feb 18, 2022
Upperco, MD
I went the other direction. I have 3 rear remotes. For my grapple (coming some day) I will have a pair of hoses from the rear to next to the loader valve. There I have a pair of couplers in case I ever want to remove the loader. From there I have a pair of hoses to the loader where I made a bracket for the grapple couplers.
I just have to finish running the rear pair.
Some pix:
at the loader valve - I'll come out with a long sweep 90 towards the front and then follow my rear remote hoses to the back (about 8' of hose length)
View attachment 64883

The front - I attached strut to that shield plate
View attachment 64885
CTFJR - If you don't mind, where did you get the mounting bracket in the top pic? I'm running a 3rd function off my rear remote and want to have a disconnect by the loader valve in the event I want to remove the loader. Thanks for your help!

ctfjr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800HST
Dec 7, 2009
central ct
CTFJR - If you don't mind, where did you get the mounting bracket in the top pic? I'm running a 3rd function off my rear remote and want to have a disconnect by the loader valve in the event I want to remove the loader. Thanks for your help!
I believe that was supplied by Brian at Fitrite Hydraulics. I purchased his top n tilt and remote valve (3) kits.

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
not sure about your model. (i can post a pic later)... on my 23s the dealer drilled 2 holes into the taillight bracket and put the fittings there. works great
We patiently await your picture... unless your camera crashed! LOL:)

Crash277

Equipment
BX23S
Jan 17, 2021
Canada
We patiently await your picture... unless your camera crashed! LOL:)

totally forgot sorry

post 36 i think shows how its routed.

Reactions: 1 user