First tractor - wait for bx2380?

1970cs

Apr 26, 2016
Grand Ledge
I just saw this post. I am in the same boat. I have a quote for a 2370 and after learning more about the new 80 series I'm torn.

Im really impatient and dont want to wait for my new tractor, but if the price is only a small bump it could be worth waiting for the 80. After all it would only change the payment a few dollars.

Any idea on when the new machines will hit the dealers? Also do you think the rebates will be even better on the 70 series once the dealers get the 80s or will all the 70's be sold by then?
Kubota's anticipated roll out will be a little late for the spring rush, May or June???? I have heard that the new rig will be a $400.00 more apples to apples but the incentives will drop off the face of the earth for the new rig.

Pat

Missouribound

Equipment
B2320, FEL, BOX BLADE, FINISH MOWER, QUICK HITCH
Jun 17, 2014
Missouri
Let me ask you this. With 5 acres would you consider the B series?
Granted it's bigger and if you need the maneuverability then it may be an issue. But they aren't that much more than the BX and you get quite a bit more tractor. Plus you get a loader that works at idle and has a higher capacity. The extra size and weight may be helpful when moving dirt, grading the road or driveway and give you more clearance when working the ground.
I went through the same decision making process when buying my tractor earlier this year and I wound up with a B2320 with an fel, box blade and 3pt finish mower. Just food for thought.