finding front axle pivot lubrication

redfernclan

Jul 18, 2014
Sweet home, Oregon
I am new to the forum and just bought my first Kubota. I went for the BX25D. I have a lot of water in the ground with my three acres and there was no way I could justify getting something without a hoe. I foresee many curtain drains in my future.
I have been gleaning information off of the internet and have bought and prepped the steel to reinforce the top lip of the bucket, add two grab hooks and weld on a trailer ball for moving the boat around and also acting as a "slip" hook. I'll post pics when it is done.
Enough on the intro, my question is; how does the front axle get lubricated on the pivot point? I searched this site, the Kubota site and through the manuals. The owners manual talks about adjusting it after many hours which basically sounds like tightening up the pivot nut but I do not find a zert or mention of lubricating it. Granted, this is my first Kubota, but my John Deer mower even has a zerk on the pivot. I was thinking maybe Kubota made it with a Poly or UHMW bushing or something.
Can anyone clarify or confirm this?
Thanks in advance for the help.

Bluegill

Equipment
L3750DT Shuttle, L3800DT FEL both
Jan 11, 2012
Success Missouri
Welcome!

Not sure about the BX, but my L3800 has a grease zerks front and back of the front axle pivot. Very important these get grease!

The BX owners will be along shortly...