Factory rear remotes for L3301

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
Like Gouse09...I'm also wondering what you would use float for on rear remotes?

MtnViewRanch

Oct 10, 2012
Lakeside Ca.
Like Gouse09...I'm also wondering what you would use float for on rear remotes?
Hydraulic top link with 3pt mower. Allows the mower to mover further than the std pivot mount on so many mowers.

Hydraulic side link, allows the implement to follow the ground instead of the tractor. This is very useful when doing the final smoothing process on a road that has intersections (most common at driveways) where the camber of the road changes as you go around a corner from the road onto the driveway.

I've seen people use it when raking a rough piece of ground. They just want to clean up the surface, not really level-even it out. The rake follows the ground contour instead of the tractor. So you don't end up cutting into the ground or raising up and leaving piles of debris.

Just a few examples. ;)

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Hydraulic top link with 3pt mower. Allows the mower to mover further than the std pivot mount on so many mowers.

Hydraulic side link, allows the implement to follow the ground instead of the tractor. This is very useful when doing the final smoothing process on a road that has intersections (most common at driveways) where the camber of the road changes as you go around a corner from the road onto the driveway.

I've seen people use it when raking a rough piece of ground. They just want to clean up the surface, not really level-even it out. The rake follows the ground contour instead of the tractor. So you don't end up cutting into the ground or raising up and leaving piles of debris.

Just a few examples. ;)
Could have used that this afternoon--raking manure in the pastures, hard not to take up grass or leave piles of debris. Rake has training wheels but still--what a great excuse for yet another accessory! I knew I had a lot of uses for a hydraulic top link, but hadn't thought about float on a tilt.

Grouse09

Equipment
B2650 Cab, snowblower, FEL, brush hog
Aug 24, 2016
Traverse City, MI
I will entertain all when I get the dollars collected. Thanks for the info as always.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 8, 2014
oregon
Could have used that this afternoon--raking manure in the pastures, hard not to take up grass or leave piles of debris. Rake has training wheels but still--what a great excuse for yet another accessory! I knew I had a lot of uses for a hydraulic top link, but hadn't thought about float on a tilt.

Pictures! Please! I actually am curious. It's so wet here now my horses don't even want out of their stalls. You open doors and they just look out and don't move.