Decided no ponytail here! LOL

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Well, I see that other thread is locked.

I just wanted to post a conclusion, since I started that thread.

A couple days ago, I took the hair brush, and brushed the hair back like it would be with a pony tail. I have enough that I could tie it up in the back into maybe a small pig tail.

Anyway...I have always had really thick hair when younger. But now not so much. AND on the top, when brushed back it looked like I was half bald, or had a really good hair transplant! LOL but true.

So back to dealing with it normally. Just posting this because every story should have an ending...sad or not...

Reactions: 3 users

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
During Covid, there were no barbers available, so I let my hair grow. First time in decades! Now that Covid is over, the barbers have returned, but I haven't returned to the barber. I have a ponytail, and when it gets long enough I will get my hair cut, and I will be donating my hair to a charity that makes wigs for cancer patients. I am old enough that I don't care about what others' first impressions are of me because I know who I am and I have earned the respect of others.

Reactions: 1 users

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
…,
IMG_1897.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user

Daylight

Equipment
BX231, Ortolan T10
Feb 25, 2021
Hygiene was important, but people had a completely diferent view of what exactly that meant (if you see what doctors of that era recommended...). And this was of course long before the germ theory of disease.

Different times, different habits...

Yeah and they bathed once every couple months if that. Hygiene wasnt important apparently.