Daughter Missing

Green Mountain Slim

Equipment
Kubota B8200, Kioti C2610 Cab, BX1500, B7100 (kinda)
Feb 23, 2010
Morrisville, Vermont
This is related to a Kubota Owner, Me.

It seems as though my ever increasingly dumbing down daughter ran away from home last night with her alleged rapist boyfriend. I know you can't help if you're not in the Vermont, New Hampshire, New York area, but if you have a Christian background I ask for your prayers that she comes home safely so I can make her life miserable until she turns 18 in October.

If you live in the three States I mentioned and you see the two below please notify Morristown, VT Police at (802) 888-4211.

Probably in a white Chevrolet pickup with GMC tailgate. VT Reg. Unknown

Boogity

Equipment
Kubota BX-1500
Apr 24, 2010
Rural Indiana
Aw man! I really feel for you. Prayers are on their way. Had she been hinting or giving any indication that she was going to leave? The guy in the pic looks like he's stoned or something. Are drugs a problem?

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
I feel for you Slim. I'm a little far away from you but I for sure will keep a eye out this way. I hope she comes home safe.

dusty-t

Feb 17, 2009
Mountforest Ontario
Slim. Prayers are with you and your family. Being young is a bitch. It is not untill you are older that you realize just how ignorant of life you are. Good luck and God bless. Jim

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
If you could put up more info about the year make and model and tag number of the truck I might be able to have a ton of eyes on the look out up north. A friend of mine is an over the road truck driver and he heads up to the PA and NY ares all the time. Plus he could put the word out with other truckers in the area. I figure the more eyes the better.

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Fortunately for the boy in blue I am several thousands of miles away, else I'd knock the shit out of him!

Scogin72

Equipment
Kubota BX24
Apr 25, 2010
Unity, Maine
Sorry to hear this Slim. I have lived this life once before. Any chance they may come over into Maine. I am now and have been for 34 years in Law Enforcement. If I can help please give a shout out. Has the Vt. PD put out a bulletin on the vehicle?

Godspeed to all of you........

aquaforce

Equipment
L245DT FEL, JD450 Track loader, 5' scrape blade&mower, 5x10 trailer, Dump truck
Apr 22, 2009
Stockbridge, Ga. USA
Sorry to hear this. Our prayers are for her safe return.

I have two little dolls that are only 5 and 1. I hate to think my day is coming :( :( :( :(

Green Mountain Slim

Equipment
Feb 23, 2010
Morrisville, Vermont
From what we know there has been a bulletin put out on his vehicle. For anyone that is in law enforcement there is a possibility that she is now a hostage and also a possibility that she has been harmed. The suspected direction of travel is towards Nevada. I don't know that I can say any more on this venue as it might compromise the search.

Scogin72 I can't say for certain that we know what direction they took. All we know is that she won't or can't respond to text messages to her cell phone and there has been NO communication with any of their friends.

He is wanted by Milton, Vermont police for another recent incident.

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
I know right now this forum is the absolute least of your concerns. Please be assured that every single member of this fourm is here for you. We will do what we can to help you. Justice will be served and your baby girl will be home where she belongs.

handyman

Equipment
Kubota B7100HST-E
Sep 18, 2009
Dayton,Tn.
I am very sorry for the incident and hopefully she will contact you when they stop somewhere to refuel or eat. I cant even imagine what you and family are going thru. handy

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
Slim,

I have a few friends that run from Georgia to about anywhere on the west coast every week. I will be sure to pass the word along to them. I hope everything will work out in a good way and your daughter will come home to you safe and unharmed. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Green Mountain Slim

Equipment
Feb 23, 2010
Morrisville, Vermont
There is still no contact from my daughter at this point and we can only suspect they are traveling in heavily populated areas to blend in.

If you have a Facebook page you can follow what progess there is here.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=119036401457358

Her cousin started this page to try to help.

The vehicle they are thought to be traveling in has Vermont Plate No 113A45. It is on a white 1992 Chevrolet pickup with GMC tailgate and missing or broken taillight.

Thank you for all your support.

Green Mountain Slim

Equipment
Feb 23, 2010
Morrisville, Vermont
Re: Daughter Missing - FOUND

It turns out that my daughter went to Long Island, NY where a "friend" she met on the internet lives. The issue of her 18 Year Old "Boyfriend" taking her across State lines remains.

I can't get into any other particulars now except to say that it doesn't seem as though she is there completely of her own will. She refuses to call and talk to us or she can't, and her cell phone doesn't seem to be getting used although she has talked to friends.

I thank all of you for your prayers and I ask for your continued prayers that she is delivered safely to us so that we can finally get this young "man" out of her life.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va

I know its irratating as hell but hang in there man, atleast you know where she is and she sounds to be safe for the most part!

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia

Slim, I'm glad you at least know where she is. That would have to be every dad's nightmare. It's seems that teenagers think they are a grown up and don't need anything from their parents any more. If they only new what they thought they did things would be so much easier for the parents.

I hope you get her home safe Slim. Thanks for the update.

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Slim,

I would like to thank you for keeping all of us up to date as thing unfold. We are all brothers here and as you can tell we are all very concerned with your daughters safety.

Hopefully, this will come to an end soon with your daughter home safe. If luck prevails one of our lucky brothers will be able to beat the crap out of the boy. That would make my day.