Daily Chuckle

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Picture this: the year is 1975, and the country is in turmoil from decades of war and lousy with hippies. A grizzled old Sailor goes back to his hometown on leave, hoping to meet up with high school buddies he got drafted with, but no one shows. He ends up going to a bar by himself and gets a beer.

A college-age girl sees him with his Navy tattoos and decides to lecture him on the evils of war and the military/industrial complex. Almost immediately sparks fly and the conversation flows toward much more interesting topics, they share a few drinks, and before they know it, both of them are pretty loose.

The girl decides to broach more adult topics and asks the Sailor when was the last time he had sex.

The sailor said the last time he was intimate with a woman was 1950.

The coed decides that simply will not do and asks the Sailor to come home with her right away.

The Sailor and the girl end up having wonderful sex, the best sex she's ever had. Afterward, she asks the Sailor how he was so good in bed after not having had sex for so long.

The Sailor looks at the girl, puzzled, and says, "Ma'am, 1950 was four hours ago."

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
I’ve just finished reading a book about the world’s greatest basement…..It was a best cellar.
My laptop caught pneumonia, apparently because I left Windows open.
The main function of your big toe is to make sure all the furniture in the house is in the right place.
My teachers told me I’d never amount to much because I procrastinate so much. I told them "you just wait."
90 % of bald people still own a comb; they just can’t part with it.
I’ve been experimenting with breeding racing deer. People have accused me of just trying to make a fast buck.
When I was a kid, we played spin the bottle with the girls, if they didn't want to kiss you, they would have to give you a dollar. By the time I was 12, I owned my first home.

Reactions: 1 user