Daily Chuckle

xrocketengineer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1880, FEL, Grapple, 36 in. Forks, 48in. MMM, Quick Spade, Ripper
Nov 14, 2020
Merritt Island, Florida
I fell for a romance scam. I am surprised that it took me this long to figure it out. Initially, she was lovely looking and very nice to me. With time, her demeanor changed with her being more demanding. I always believed in sharing, so what was mine was hers. But i found out that what was hers, was hers. She has been blowing money on all kinds of crap and there is no way to stop her. Now, she even claims that my retirement benefits are hers.
I regret so much signing the marriage certificate 46 years ago...

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

Siesta Sundance

Equipment
L305DT, MX 5200, SVL 75-2, (Sold M7060))
Oct 23, 2022
youtube.com
Don't underestimate a woman who reads...

One morning a husband returned after several hours of fishing and decided to take a nap. Although not familiar with the lake, his wife decided to take the boat out and go for a ride. She motored out a short distance, anchored, and began to read her book.

A short time later, along comes a game warden in his boat. He pulled up alongside the woman and said, “Good morning Ma’am. What are you doing?”

“Reading a book,” she replied, (thinking, “Isn’t that obvious?”)

“You’re in a restricted fishing area,” he informed her.

“I’m sorry officer, but I’m not fishing, I’m reading.”

“Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. I’ll have to take you in and write you up.”

“If you do that, I’ll have to charge you with sexual assault,” said the woman.

“But I haven’t even touched you,” said the game warden.

“That’s true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment.”

“Have a nice day ma’am,” he said and he left.

Reactions: 1 users