Daily Chuckle

bucktail

Equipment
L1500DT, 6' king kutter back blade, boom, dirt scoop ford disk JD212
Jun 13, 2016
MN
The mind boggles - the charge was "unlawful sex with a cow" - so what in the
unholy world would constitute "lawful sex with a cow " ?
That would be when a bull is doing it.

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Went to the doc today, regular appointment scheduled months ago. Was stunned to find no one in his office wearing masks, gloves, (like me) or taking any special precautions.
Asked him about it, and he proceeded to lecture me about the HUGE over-reaction that everyone is having to this disease. He claims that this is virtually the same level flu that he treats every year, and has for 30+ years. He says that this is no less survivable than the regular flu we see every year, with an approximately 98% survival rate. I was too stunned to think of any intelligent questions until after I left, but it was wild to hear a medical professional take such an opposite tack from the CDC and all the other agencies running the show right now.

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Went to the doc today, regular appointment scheduled months ago. Was stunned to find no one in his office wearing masks, gloves, (like me) or taking any special precautions.
Asked him about it, and he proceeded to lecture me about the HUGE over-reaction that everyone is having to this disease. He claims that this is virtually the same level flu that he treats every year, and has for 30+ years. He says that this is no less survivable than the regular flu we see every year, with an approximately 98% survival rate. I was too stunned to think of any intelligent questions until after I left, but it was wild to hear a medical professional take such an opposite tack from the CDC and all the other agencies running the show right now.
I would like more than anything for him to be right but the only people I've seen cheaper than my brother in law is the government and I just can't see them spending this kind of money over the flu but never say never.

PHPaul

Equipment
B2650, Pronovost snow blower, Landpride rotary mower, Howard tiller, box blade
Apr 2, 2015
Downeast Maine
www.eastovershoe.com
I would like more than anything for him to be right but the only people I've seen cheaper than my brother in law is the government and I just can't see them spending this kind of money over the flu but never say never.
Government and cheap in the same sentence? What country do you live in?

No entity on EARTH pi$$es away more money than a government!

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Government and cheap in the same sentence? What country do you live in?

No entity on EARTH pi$$es away more money than a government!
Oh their great at giving it away to some who haven't worked for it but if you're a teacher, nurse or even a postal worker among others prepare to be on strike for a good long time before you see a cent. Anyway, wrong place and wrong time for this discussion.

hope to float

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450
Feb 18, 2018
Ireland
I, too, hope he is right but I suspect you should maybe have a look for another doctor. Any health professionals I have spoken to in this country have never seen anything like it.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I'll be dipped. He finally caught the road runner :eek:

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk