Cleaning fuel injectors on B5100E

cmorningstar01

Equipment
B7500HST LA302 FEL 5'Finish Mower B5100E 46" Snow Plow 22 ton splitter
Mar 27, 2011
Pemberton NJ USA
Doing some routine maintenance on my B5100e 2 cyl z500 engine and was wondering if the injectors on this engine could be disassembled and cleaned without any special tools, The engine runs strong but it does puff some light bluish/white smoke at startup so I am suspecting the original injectors are a bit on the dirty side, I have changed the fuel filter and the tank is clean and I was going to run some injector cleaner thru it but would prefer to just disassemble them and clean them if possible.

cmorningstar01

Equipment
B7500HST LA302 FEL 5'Finish Mower B5100E 46" Snow Plow 22 ton splitter
Mar 27, 2011
Pemberton NJ USA
Ok it been a few weeks an no responses so I am bumping this back up, Hopefully someone will be able to tell me if the fuel injectors can be disassembled for cleaning without any type of special tools or equipment,They are on my B5100E, The tractor starts and runs fine, There is a bit of bluish white smoke at startup so I suspect they may be a little dirty.

Val

kuboman

Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Ok it been a few weeks an no responses so I am bumping this back up, Hopefully someone will be able to tell me if the fuel injectors can be disassembled for cleaning without any type of special tools or equipment,They are on my B5100E, The tractor starts and runs fine, There is a bit of bluish white smoke at startup so I suspect they may be a little dirty.

Val
From what you describe I would run some injector cleaner in my diesel for a while. You can take them apart but there is more chance of damage. Best choice is to take them to a diesel shop and have them checked. For now I would use an additive with the diesel.:)

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
I agree with Kubotaman, they will almost certainly be worse if you take them apart yourself and try to clean them! If you feel they MUST be serviced then take them to an injection shop and have them cleaned and readjusted. Usually a little fuel conditioner is all they need though. I see very few Kubotas with injector problems.
Ed