Checking up on ott neighbors

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Some folks if they don't log on for a while we don't worry, but these days it is a little different. Michigan is not doing well, especially southern part. Hadn't seen any posts from Flip for a while, he lives down that way. Called to check, he and Amy are fine. Staying in. Computer down though.

Fingers crossed that all stay well.

Reactions: 1 user

bucktail

Equipment
L1500DT, 6' king kutter back blade, boom, dirt scoop ford disk JD212
Jun 13, 2016
MN
Good to hear.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Business as usual here. Checked on the kiddos yesterday. Everyone is doing well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

jajiu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560 HSTC, Grader, Backhoe, Snow Plow, Pallet Forks
Jun 5, 2016
Rowley, Massachusetts
I've been busier than ever! Got a 3rd function valve connector shield from Paul Short and installed that, did a full greasing and lube on the Kubota, raked the yard, pulled some logs out of the woods. Now I'm ready to put the backhoe on and pull out some boulders to build a wall by the barn. Quality time with the wife has forced me to catch up with the outside work!

Creature Meadow

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 L4600, Disk, Brush Hog, GB60 Garden Bedder, GSS72 Grading Scraper
Sep 19, 2016
Central North Carolina
All is well in Eastern NC, still working on my barn that burned. A lot of work ahead, still throwing away all the things that were destroyed and cleaning best as possible those things trying to save like tools.

Garden is ready to plant, this weekend is historically when our warm season stuff is planted.

Most of my co workers are working from home but my job does not allow for it, hard to calibrate equipment from home!

No church but the pastor records a sermon and posts it on our Facebook page.

We have changed the way we respond to fire calls but for the most part life goes on, just more had washing.

Hope all you guys and gals are doing well.

Jay

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Sheepfarmer- thanks for posting that. I had also noticed Flip’s absence.

NYS is really a hot spot. We’re very rural here, but the case numbers are growing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 7, 2020
US
Sheepfarmer- thanks for posting that. I had also noticed Flip’s absence.

NYS is really a hot spot. We’re very rural here, but the case numbers are growing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm here but with a different user name. My laptop had a brain fart so I'm using Tapatalk, which sucks big time but my laptop should be back this week sometime, so I'll loose the Tapatalk and return to normal programming[emoji106]

We are fine, no Chinese flu here. Sheepfarmer called me last week, she has our telephone number and we talked for a while.

It's bad north of us, Detroit, but not down here in the sticks. Less people equals less infection.

In case you haven't noticed, places with concentrated population are where the most infections are

Sent from my C6743 using Tapatalk

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Flip, you could have used your same username and password with talktalk.

I use taptalk with my phone for posting pictures. But also access with my tablet using the internet instead. Certain things are easier with phone/taptalk and tablet/internet. So I tend to switch back and forth depending on my circumstances.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
You are south of Detroit? Then why was I thinking you were up around Alpena,, hummmm

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 7, 2020
US
STOP with the wuhan and chinese flu comments, call it what it is or I'll just delete your comments!
Delete if you want to but let me ask you Wolfman, where did it originate at?? Why China of course and more specifically, the Wuhan market. Both Doctor Faucci and Brix have stated that at Trump's pressers, numerous times, so I don't see what your issue is, you care to elaborate on your issue? No one seems to have an issue calling the swine flu, the swine flu, or calling the Asian flu, the Asian flu. I see no difference myself, obviously you do, but I'd really like to hear it from you, instead of just censoring my comments, which I find to be very arbitrary on your part...

Apr 7, 2020
US
You are south of Detroit? Then why was I thinking you were up around Alpena, hummmm
Yes, south and west of Detroit by 70 miles. I'm in Lenawee county, Wayne, Oakland and Macomb counties compromise metro Detroit, all north and east of me. Metro Detroit is where most of the cases and deaths are. Here in Lenawee county we have 20 cases and no deaths

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 7, 2020
US
Flip, you could have used your same username and password with talktalk.

I use taptalk with my phone for posting pictures. But also access with my tablet using the internet instead. Certain things are easier with phone/taptalk and tablet/internet. So I tend to switch back and forth depending on my circumstances.

I cannot because my normal email address is an extension of my .com site and Tapatalk don't recognize .com email addresses so I used my Gmail address instead. Don't care for Tapatalk at all and my laptop will be back here next week anyway so I can delete the app and resume normal programming...[emoji106]