BX25D wheel spacers.

MotoAir

Equipment
BX25D, ZD21
May 13, 2013
Fort Worth, TX
Finally got a chance to install the Bro-Tek spacers on my BX25D. They made a bigger visual difference than I thought they would. Rear was 2" and front was 1 1/4". Very happy with the Bro-Tek product. Fast service and shipping, nicely machined and easy to install.

Stock setup.

With Bro-Tek spacers.

Kubota_Man

Equipment
BX24, Rear blade, Front blade, Snowblower, 54" MMM, Box scraper, Landscape rake
Dec 25, 2010
Kellogg, Idaho
Nice. Does it feel more stable to you? It looks like you got more than just spacers from BroTec with that BH dolly. I understand that they are good guys to work with.

MotoAir

Equipment
BX25D, ZD21
May 13, 2013
Fort Worth, TX
Haven't had the tractor out yet but at least I'll feel more stable whether I am or not! :)

The spacers were Bro-Tek and I picked up a few other items from BXpanded (they made the BH dolly, tooth bar, under armor, etc.). Both companies were fantastic. Shipping from Canada with Bro-Tek was a fast process and I admire the quality of their product.

I've heard you are enjoying fantastic weather in Idaho (I have relatives in Idaho Falls). Enjoy!!!

Shot of the pirhana tooth bar and the hooks from BXpanded.

Kubota_Man

Equipment
BX24, Rear blade, Front blade, Snowblower, 54" MMM, Box scraper, Landscape rake
Dec 25, 2010
Kellogg, Idaho
Looking good. Yes the weather has been great although Idaho Falls is in the southern part of the state and I am in North Idaho in a diffrent time zone and about an hour away from Canada.

Paulemar

Equipment
BX25, 60" MMM, 3 point hitch, 60" front plow, 48" Phoenix rototiller.
Jan 21, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Front wheel spacers? Wow! I have the rear but this is the first I've heard of the front ones. The Bro-Tek web site doesn't seem to have been updated to include at least a couple of products. I also understand that there are 3 skid plates available now. I bought the rear one over a year ago, but am thinking about the middle and newer front one that I found out about to go along with it. When I decide to buy, I guess I'll have to send an email to get prices. I've been really happy with what I already have.