BX25 Hydraulic problem

SMKDVR588

Equipment
BX25D
Jul 4, 2017
Villa Rica, GA
I have a BX25D sub-compact tractor that is a little over a year old. I currently have the front loader and back-hoe off the tractor and use it with the belly mower to cut grass. The problem that I am having is that the mower deck will not lift up with hydraulics (have not tried manually lifting deck, afraid of damaging tractor). I have checked the hoses in the rear for connection and trash contamination, and all is good. Hydraulic fluid is full. Checked all connections, all seem secure. Any suggestions on what to check or do to get it back operating properly again?

Thanks,
Bill

anthonyv

Equipment
BX24 BX2200
Jan 24, 2017
SC
The only thing that comes to mind is the loopback hose for the backhoe not properly connected or the hydraulic control valve is turned in too tight & will not allow the deck to move up or down. Do the upper arms for the 3pt hitch move?

anthonyv

Equipment
BX24 BX2200
Jan 24, 2017
SC
The only thing left is the mechanical lift rods & linkage to the mower deck since they all work together with the upper arms & the deck is controlled by the depth gauge knob to keep it at a cutting level or locked at the "TOP" level when using the 3pt hitch.

SMKDVR588

Equipment
BX25D
Jul 4, 2017
Villa Rica, GA
I found the problem, the joint pin and rue ring are missing. I have temporary installed a bolt and nut to fix it until I can get the parts from the dealer. Thanks anthonyv