BX23SLSB-R-1 ROPS BAR Part number?

Trimley

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX23SLSB-R-1 plus additions
Jul 25, 2023
PNW-WA
I tried inputting my model and serial# (found on the contract) at Kubota Parts, in search of the ROPs. I put every method and search term I could think of, into the description. All attempts come back with zero hits.

I was logged in.
What am I missing?

cthomas

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610 HSDC
Jan 1, 2017
La Farge Wi
Found the picture, but no part number. I would call the local dealer or Messicks.

Reactions: 1 user

Trimley

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 25, 2023
PNW-WA
Found the picture, but no part number. I would call the local dealer or Messicks.
I didn't even think of Messicks, after all my attempts on the Kubota website.

Thanks!
I'll give the dealer a call tomorrow.

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Most likely a special order item that will require your tractor serial number to be ordered.

Reactions: 1 user

mdhughes

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901DT
Dec 10, 2014
Ste Geneveive county, MO
I just looked and there isn't a part number for the L3901DT ROPS parts. There are part numbers for ROPS,KIT.

Like DustyRusty posted, maybe it is a special order, or maybe it has to be installed by a dealer for liability issues.

Last edited:

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
Probably, it is for the BX23S I have.
I 'assume' it's due to 'safety' concerns ?
Makes me wonder if ONLY a dealer can order/install ?
That makes no logical sense as some, like myself have removed and stored the upper section AND you NEED to remove the lower sections to get access to the fuel tank.

Trimley

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 25, 2023
PNW-WA
Well, I'll look into it to find out. If I have to order the complete ROP, or it's a dealer install only item, I'll pass.

I want the top portion only. Not that mine is damaged.

I'd like to have the ROP ^UP^ all the time. It's too tall by about 3" to get in my garage door. I've found that I'm not putting it in the upright position. So if I buy another upper section, I can modify it. Then I can also add a permanent sun/rain cover as well.

If I can't buy the upper section, I'll look into having one bent for me. If I can't find a local shop who can do that, I'll make something from scratch, myself.