BX2370 or BX25

ctyke

Aug 24, 2016
Northfield, MN, USA
Looking at either the BX2370 or BX25 and wanted to run prices past the group.

Package deal with:
Loader
front blade
front snowblower w/hyrdraulic rotation
60" Mid mount mower
rear bagger
Beat juice filled tires.

Dealer quoted me $25,500 for the BX25 or $20,700 for the 2370.
plus $125 for a block heater.
Tax on top of that, no other fees.
Thoughts?

thanks!

trapperdrew

Equipment
2017 BX23S TLB
Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Every now and again I wish I had got the bx25 instead of my 2370... just because I sometimes feel I missed something without the option of the bh. Not that I have a lot of use for it. But it would of been nice to have everything. Didn't realize at the time I can't get the bh later. :(

RonBoyBX25D

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, LP Grapple, Bro-Tek spacers, QH, Box Blade, Landscape Rake, RB, and 1560G
Aug 1, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
Looks like a reasonable deal, there is usually a promo for the State Fair...starts tomorrow I think it was for an extra $500 off if I recall. I looked at both last year and went with the BX25, real handy to have a hoe every now & then. Make sure you get the quick attach for the loader, makes dropping the bucket easy when you don't drop the whole loader or if you use forks & grapple.

I just hit 220 hours in about 11 months, never enough seat time.

I have had great service from Lano in Ramsey if you have questions on a dealer would recommend them highly!

CountryBumkin

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2370 w/LA243, Bucket, Grapple, QA Pallet Forks, 60" MMM, rear blade & rake
Sep 27, 2015
Central FL
I was in the same boat last year trying to decide between the BX25 and the BX2370 with FEL.

I like to have and own all the tools I'll ever need. I don't like to rent. But I couldn't think of a job (in the past 10 or 15 years) around my place where I needed a backhoe. And I don't like to have heavy tools (or implements) that are not used at least a couple of times a year, sitting around in the way or getting rusty sitting outside.

So I decided to save then money (not get a BH) and get the BX2370 with FEL and Grapple. A Grapple over a BH was the best decision for me.

Only you know what you need around your property.
Good Luck

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
CountryBumkin, you're one of the few on here that realize a BH is not necessary! I totally agree. Some buy it because it's interest free loan. Some think they might use it, Some just buy it.....

I've owned a backhoe for 25 years. I bought it when I had a company burying various lines. I own a half dozen tractors and I would not want a backhoe on any of them. Used it one last year, because my neighbor wanted to plant two trees. I used it a couple of weeks ago to dig up a hitching post. Didn't need it for either job, just had it and need to fire it up to keep it in running shape.