BX2350 Hydraulic Problem

jessrbird

Equipment
BX2350
Jun 10, 2016
Erda, UT
Bought a used BX2350 today with a LA243 attached to the front. I found a problem almost immediately after trying to work the bucket. I can lower the bucket and tilt it down, but only with the power of gravity. It won't lower past ground level, or lift the front of the tractor. Lifting and tilting the bucket upwards seems perfectly fine. Where should I get started in my troubleshooting? Have a look at the attached picture. This is what my tractor will not do.

Attachments

uglyboy

Equipment
TG1860G
Mar 8, 2013
St. George, Ontario
Being as how this machine is new to you, just wanted to verify you are not pushing the loader control forward all the way to the 'float' position...
On my BX24, essentially the same tractor from the loader point of view, I can push the control forward, or right, past a normal stop... to the 'float. position.

Pete

Last edited:

bonz

Equipment
BX2370
Oct 21, 2015
Leicester, Ma, USA
I can lower the bucket and tilt it down, but only with the power of gravity. Lifting and tilting the bucket upwards seems perfectly fine. Where should I get started in my troubleshooting?
One of the 4 hydraulic lines was sitting in place but not secured on my fathers cub cadet. His was doing the same thing you explained. Simple fix.

If you haven't done this before, be sure to first lower the bucket, shut off the machine and relieve the hydraulic pressure by moving the fel lever in all directions.