[BX Sub-Compact] Front Fenders?

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
I'm wondering why the 6 dogs haven't been trained to go twice a day to their special part of the yard when 'nature calls' ?

BTW 30 gallon plastic barrels of 30% Hydrogen peroxide will work very well, dang near 1/4" thick. Sadly haven't seen any orange ones though..... only white,black or blue.

Trimley

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX23SLSB-R-1 plus additions
Jul 25, 2023
PNW-WA
I'm wondering why the 6 dogs haven't been trained to go twice a day to their special part of the yard when 'nature calls' ?
That would take 32 years of my married life to explain. 😶

BTW 30 gallon plastic barrels of 30% Hydrogen peroxide will work very well, dang near 1/4" thick. Sadly haven't seen any orange ones though..... only white,black or blue.
I considered corrugated Dbl Wall Culvert, briefly. No plastic.

leveraddict

Equipment
2017 BX23S 60" LP BoxBlade 54" mower 60" BackBlade EA 12" 1 bottom plow & Forks
Apr 1, 2019
NEPA
Quick, mash it!! Someones tailing me....lol.

I was thinking about a nice pair of rolled fenders. Something to match the lines. Heck, if I did make the front bumper, the fenders-support could be incorporated to bolt to it.

The more I've thought about them, the more difficult the task. The best way would be to tie the supports to the hubs, so they follow the wheel while turning. Mounts can be made, but they'd be flimsy. That method is a show stopper.
Im not tailing you. I read everything BX related, thats why I joined this forum. I want to learn about any problems related to my tractor. So far there doesnt seem to be anything major! I must admit your posts are entertaining!

Trimley

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX23SLSB-R-1 plus additions
Jul 25, 2023
PNW-WA
Im not tailing you. I read everything BX related, thats why I joined this forum. I want to learn about any problems related to my tractor. So far there doesnt seem to be anything major! I must admit your posts are entertaining!
Hehe
Since my getting my BX23s I've done the same. I like to dig deep in the forums, in hunt, for all specifically related.

Have you ventured over to Tractobynet? The place is vast if you got the time to dig around. I joined the place years ago, then forgot I did so.