BX mid mount won't go top

Bmbbm

Equipment
Bx2370 land pride box blade 60"mmm kubota fel
May 29, 2016
Chillicothe mo
Unit is a BX2370.
I purchased a BXpanded underarmour for my BX. I install it last weekend. The problem is i can't get it to raise to the TOP position to lock it so i can use a 3point implement without it lowering. The instructions that came with the underarmour says to adjust the rod inside the left rear wheel turn in 1 turn and try it. That didnt work. I tried one more turn with the same result. The instructions say if 2 dont fix it there is another issue. I tried one more turn anyway with the same result. BTY i checked to see if its was hanging up on something and its not.
Where do i go from here?

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Sounds like it must have worked properly before installing the underarmor, correct?

I can not really help, but could you get someone to raise/lower the mower deck while you are watching to see what it is hitting that is stopping it from going full up?

That is what I would do if it were happening to me, but I do not always hit the target...:)

Bmbbm

Equipment
May 29, 2016
Chillicothe mo
Sounds like it must have worked properly before installing the underarmor, correct?

I can not really help, but could you get someone to raise/lower the mower deck while you are watching to see what it is hitting that is stopping it from going full up?

That is what I would do if it were happening to me, but I do not always hit the target...:)
I'm not sure it was working right before. I did get help trying to see if it was hitting something and couldn't see it binding on anything.

tinkerwitheverything

Equipment
bx2370-1
Jun 3, 2015
Manitoba
In the raised position [ with the tractor off ] can you lift the under armor up and put it into the lock postion ??? If you can then you will probably just have to adjust that lift rod that goes back to the 3 pth arm.

I know with my mower on I can't lock mine in the top [lock ] position, but without it on I can lock the arms in the up. I never could even from new.

Not sure if its due to the weight of the mower or it bottoms out on something?? Its not a big thing for me so I've never really dug into what the problem could be.

Bmbbm

Equipment
May 29, 2016
Chillicothe mo
In the raised position [ with the tractor off ] can you lift the under armor up and put it into the lock postion ??? If you can then you will probably just have to adjust that lift rod that goes back to the 3 pth arm.

I know with my mower on I can't lock mine in the top [lock ] position, but without it on I can lock the arms in the up. I never could even from new.

Not sure if its due to the weight of the mower or it bottoms out on something?? Its not a big thing for me so I've never really dug into what the problem could be.
. I will try that too cold today,lowest temperature of the season here 1 this morning.

Last edited: