BX grass catcher compatibility

Kubota BX 1860

Equipment
BX 1860, oops, traded it for a BX2370
Jun 23, 2011
Raymond, ME
I have a BX2370 with the 54" fine cut MMM. The homeowner's association next door has a BX 2360 with a 54" mower (not fine cut) and the Kubota "materials handling system." The system has only been used once as they use the three point often enough that changing it often isn't an option. They'd like to sell it to me, but I have no idea if it's compatible with my tractor.

rAzkid

Equipment
BX2200D, LX3310, FEL, MMM, PF, rear mount snowblower
Nov 6, 2020
MA
First I would go to the Kubota parts website and look up the part numbers for the grass catcher specified for each tractor. If they are the same then you are all set. If not then you can compare the openings on the decks to see if they are the same where the chute attaches. If they are different then you should be able to buy the chute end that fits your deck and install it on the chute from the other deck. I'd ask if they would let you try to attach the system to your tractor, which isn't hard to do if it attaches to the 3PH. Good luck! I have one on a BX2200D and couldn't do without it, especially in the fall when the leaves fall!