Box Scraper

joekimtkd

Equipment
B7510DT, 4' Snow blower, 4' Loader, 6' Blade, 6' 3PH Finish mower, 6' box blade,
Aug 16, 2009
Durham Ontario Canada
Hey Joe, the wheels on my car wouldn't work for you :p

Scott
Oh My God~ Is it for real~~~:eek:
Wow, I never seen one like that... ha ha ha...
You will never loose your tire, Huh...:D

So did you have good BBQ?
I had about 4 to 5 full dishes of King crab leg last night at the buffet...:p
In total of 7 dishes I ate last night from that buffet restaurant...:D

Joe.

Last edited:

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Oh My God~ Is it for real~~~:eek:
Wow, I never seen one like that... ha ha ha...
You will never loose your tire, Huh...:D

So did you have good BBQ?
I had about 4 to 5 King crab leg last night at the buffet...:p
In total of 7 dishes I ate last night from that buffet restaurant...:D

Joe.

You like my ride? No rubber tires for you to use on snow blower :D

BBQ is still going. It's loooooow and sloooooow :cool:
Temperature only at 215 to 220F. I'm smoke'n six racks of pork ribs and it smells sooooo good outside. Using mesquite wood for the operation. Gonna be good in about one more hour, that will make seven in the smoke house.
Maybe I will post pic's but then I'd hate to tease :cool:

Crab is very yummy, you are going to not like family coming home since you are getting used to bachelor life :rolleyes:

Scott

joekimtkd

Equipment
B7510DT, 4' Snow blower, 4' Loader, 6' Blade, 6' 3PH Finish mower, 6' box blade,
Aug 16, 2009
Durham Ontario Canada
You like my ride? No rubber tires for you to use on snow blower :D

BBQ is still going. It's loooooow and sloooooow :cool:
Temperature only at 215 to 220F. I'm smoke'n six racks of pork ribs and it smells sooooo good outside. Using mesquite wood for the operation. Gonna be good in about one more hour, that will make seven in the smoke house.
Maybe I will post pic's but then I'd hate to tease :cool:

Crab is very yummy, you are going to not like family coming home since you are getting used to bachelor life :rolleyes:

Scott
What are you going to do with all that six racks of pork ribs...???
You are not running the restaurant, Are you? :D

I will never send my wife to Korea ever again........:mad:
I can't go no where, I can't do anything, I can't even do my work on my Kubota or welding either.......:mad:
and sooooooo lonely in the bed too......:eek::eek:

Joe.

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
I will never send my wife to Korea ever again........:mad:
I can't go no where, I can't do anything, I can't even do my work on my Kubota or welding either.......:mad:
and sooooooo lonely in the bed too......:eek::eek:

Damn it Joe, snap out of it man :mad:

Get a hold of yourself, you've gone mad :rolleyes:

Aside from the bed part, when she gets back it will not be long until you start wishing you had the lone time again.

What are you going to do with all that six racks of pork ribs...???
You are not running the restaurant, Are you? :D
When I do the BBQ I always make lots because of the time evolved.

Here ya go, six St Louis style racks

Scott

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
UGH after all the alcohol I had tonight at the bar I cant look at that without my stomach churning! The vienna sausages are working on me bad right now. NOT a good idea to eat those when ya been drinking.

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
UGH after all the alcohol I had tonight at the bar I cant look at that without my stomach churning! The vienna sausages are working on me bad right now. NOT a good idea to eat those when ya been drinking.

If them little sausages are doing tricks in your gut then you better grab your Gemplers and fast :rolleyes:

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Dawg you aint lieing. I can barely sit up straight to be on the laptop. I keep hiting the backspace ALOT cause I cant type right now! Sad thing is Im loseing my touch, I went in the bar with 40 bucks in my pocket and had a few beers but when I bumped into this gal I went to school with and she starting buying shots of god knows what I cant even pronounce I soon became done for. I used to go out drinking and blow threw 100 bucks like it was nothing and still be standing tall and drive home. But I reckon when ya mix beer with liquor that doesnt help either!

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Oh ya, the old Beer and Liquor Never Been Sicker :(

I've been down that nasty road. My worst was a night of beer, jack and coke, several kamikazies and shots of tequila. That was a nasty nasty combination with the wrath of god the next day.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Worst mistake I ever made was closing a bar down at 2:00am on a friday night after well over a 100 dollar tab to myself got home about 3am slept for 3 and a half hours got up at 6:30 to be at work by 7 then drive a dumptruck all day long with the worst hangover I think I've ever had and never skipped a beat or missed a step. But thats ok I suffered til 2pm when it was going home time, took a short power nap and by 9pm back out the door to the bar I went back at it again. I thought for sure I was geting fired that saturday morning when the bossman looked at me and asked if I was alright and if I could make it threw the day. I never had a chance to say hello good morning or punch the clock before bossman asked a million questions!

ptwyz

Equipment
BX2660, FEL, tiller, disc cultivator, tine cultivator, rear blade, MMM, & more!!
Jan 7, 2010
McCutchenville, Ohio, USA
Damn it Joe, snap out of it man :mad:

Get a hold of yourself, you've gone mad :rolleyes:

Aside from the bed part, when she gets back it will not be long until you start wishing you had the lone time again.

When I do the BBQ I always make lots because of the time evolved.

Here ya go, six St Louis style racks

Scott
Uh, Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm